HALO 3!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I wanna buy Xbox, but does someone knows where can I get one that is modded.

I don't mean moded as modded with accesorries, modded so it can record the games on it's HDD, and play em' without putting the CD inside. Also to be equipped with stealth mode, so they can not notice that you have crooked acccount.

I don't have problem that is illegal, I just need to meet someone who can modify the Xbox. I heard that in NY you can find shops who do that but I can't go over there. Chickago or Detroit maybe...:shifty:

You see, in my country internet criminal is tolerated, actualy nobody controls it so I can download the newest games, transfer em' in the Xbox & play. But I must get my hads on modded xbox.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1461171 said:
Always good when a foreigner walks around a big US city asking for illegal things...puts you in solid with the locals.
You mean they can believe that I'm realy interested. I'm not undercover cop or something like that.

Or you was saying something else:shifty:

Just looking at this thread makes my testicles shrivel up and fall off.

Why?

Can I get in trouble. I think that if you are intrested in buying not a big deal. But if you are selling it...

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I wanna buy Xbox, but does someone knows where can I get one that is modded.

I don't mean moded as modded with accesorries, modded so it can record the games on it's HDD, and play em' without putting the CD inside. Also to be equipped with stealth mode, so they can not notice that you have crooked acccount.

I don't have problem that is illegal, I just need to meet someone who can modify the Xbox. I heard that in NY you can find shops who do that but I can't go over there. Chickago or Detroit maybe...:shifty:

You see, in my country internet criminal is tolerated, actualy nobody controls it so I can download the newest games, transfer em' in the Xbox & play. But I must get my hads on modded xbox.

Here's a good site for xbox modding.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php

The xbox is pretty easy to mod, you can do a soft mod to it without even opening it and then just save to the hard drive. The xbox 360 you will have to reflash the hard drive and you have to burn the games to a disc to use them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)