HALO 3!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Been playing Halo 3 for 3 weeks now, I already finished it on Heroic, and planning to do it on legendary. I have also been kicking ass on LIVE for a week or so, I am hooked, I do nothing but play this game....If you wanna play online just hola...My gamercard is BIANCONERI4EVER

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I never really liked any of the halo's. Well actually I never even gave them a chance. But for some strange reason I tried halo 3 and it's really sick, and I don't even like shooting games.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Ya i know the feeling, thats what happened with me in Halo 2 (or 1 can't remember). You need to practice a lot.
i suck at all shooting games but wen it comes to football games no matter i havent played for months and i dont even own the game even with Juve in B i still win lol:rofl:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Thanks, but not much of a fan of games, even more consoles. Too expensive and if I brought that thing home, I think my old man would throw me out in the street along with it. :D
Did you even read the link. It's a howto install Ubuntu on Xbox....or as Martin would put it "Consoles are cheap hardware to hack and install Linux on" :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Did you even read the link. It's a howto install Ubuntu on Xbox....or as Martin would put it "Consoles are cheap hardware to hack and install Linux on" :D
Yeah I did, I heard that's possible so I wasn't surprised. You can install linux anywhere. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Been playing Halo 3 for 3 weeks now, I already finished it on Heroic, and planning to do it on legendary. I have also been kicking ass on LIVE for a week or so, I am hooked, I do nothing but play this game....If you wanna play online just hola...My gamercard is BIANCONERI4EVER
I started playing Halo 3 a few weeks ago on my friends Xbox. I suck, but I'll look you up on LIVE :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)