Halo 2 (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
One of my friends pre ordered it before it came out. He said he went to the store at midnight to line up to get the game cause it was released at midnight or something so.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I bought it, but i'm no huge fan of HALO. It is a X-mas present for my lil bro ;) I get to play it with him on X-mas eve..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
From what I hear, the difference beween the first and second is about the same difference between a pair of shoes, and a BMW.
Halo II comes with a button ignition and an I-Drive Control system? :cheesy:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I had a feeling you'd quote that post :wallbang:
EDIT:

Describe that feeling...

was it in your stomach? you're chest?

Maybe you were just sitting on something.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
I played the 2 player mode last night. Friggin awesome.

Could never be bothered actually doing the levels of such a game though. No fun without Zombies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Try playing 16 man multiplayer over a LAN network with 15 of your best drunken and stoned friends at your friends place.

Freakin' hysterical

And RE4 is only coming out on Gamecube.

Save your pounds.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Try playing 16 man multiplayer over a LAN network with 15 of your best drunken and stoned friends at your friends place.

Freakin' hysterical

And RE4 is only coming out on Gamecube.

Save your pounds.
Bah eat cheese
------------------------------------------
Looks like the folks at Capcom Entertainment were only kidding when they sternly insisted over and over again that the GameCube action-thriller Resident Evil 4 would forever remain exclusive to Nintendo's console. The company on Sunday announced that, due to demand from users and shareholder influences, a PlayStation 2 build of Resident Evil 4 is now also in development.

The GameCube version will release on January 11 of next year in the US and just two weeks later in Japan. Meanwhile, the PlayStation 2 build is set to debut at the "end of 2005," according to the publisher.

And I was drunk while playing Halo also, maybe thats why it was so good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)