Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People talking about this transfer because we can break even.... 2 years sooner than planed.... As If they are juves fuckin accountants.... No signing will make us Breaking even sooner....

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If you look at this signing from the management point of view:

1. We have/almost achieved our CL goal by reaching Semis/breaking out group stage with respectful results. (Win/Draw bonuses)
2. We are about to achieve a huge Financial goal by breaking even before two seasons of scheduled time IF we don't spend on this winter mercato.
3. We can win Scudetto easily with our current FW's.
4. Our 5th choice FW is not reliable and long-term injured.
5. We don't want to put high pressure / bother our Primavera kids to replace that 5th choice FW.
6. We couldn't bring back Gabbiadini or Immobile only to the end of the season due to the refusal of their halves owners.
7. Why don't we get a short-term sub who is better than Bendtner? What should be the characteristics of that sub to help us in CL and to achieve our Financial goal? Cheap, have CL experience and will accepts a short-term contract.
8. What are the current choices that meet the previous criteria ? DD, LL, Anelka.
9. DD wants high wage and long-term contract. LL cannot be loaned with a small fee with option to buy. So the only choice left is Anelka.

Summary: This season's Sporting goals have been achieved. Now we want to achieve our Financial goals. The quality rise will be in the summer with a new set of goals for the new season.
1. When did we reach the semis??
2. How do you know? Why sign Anelka than?
3. I didn't know that we are winning it easily......
4.why sign another 6 to Choice if we won the scuedtto so easily already?
5....... No comment
Too lazy to comment the rest.... Lets hail the only cheap striker in the World Anelka!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not available in germany.... :(

mondo1

May 14, 2006
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4021263 said:
You won't do such thing.

Break even! Break even! Nergh......Nergh! Breaaaaaak eeeeeeveeeen. Look forward to seeing you ;)

Come on BIG man!!
Knock knock ;) you know what i mean.... Srsly i keep reading this Breaking Even fuck in every thread.... We got it already

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Knock knock ;) you know what i mean.... Srsly i keep reading this Breaking Even $#@! in every thread.... We got it already
Tell me about it. It's annoying but that's our transfer policy at the moment these days. So we just need to grin & bare it for now I suppose. Highly irritating for sure but like Conte said hopefully soon we can compete against these rest of the big spenders.

- - - Updated - - -

The overreacting is simply laughable.

It is a $#@!ty move but you guys are making it sound as if we've been relegated.
We're dooooomed!!! Aaaaargh. Panic! Panic!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4021273 said:
Tell me about it. It's annoying but that's our transfer policy at the moment these days. So we just need to grin & bare it for now I suppose. Highly irritating for sure but like Conte said hopefully soon we can compete against these rest of the big spenders.

- - - Updated - - -

We're dooooomed!!! Aaaaargh. Panic! Panic!
So if that is our major Goal why sign Anelka peluso and Co?? People say we will Win scuedetto easily so why do we Need them? Could have saved around 7 mil.
I am Not complaining about Anelka who i Never rated as i knew such a move is bound to Happen... Its just the Talk about easily winning scudetto already Booked the next round in the cl so we dont Need better Players.... I than Wonder why we Need these lets call them bench players.... And who ever started this breaking even shit should be Breaking his neck

People throwing around these words as if they know what they are Talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)