Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
- It's not about the money, it's how we always fail to sign our first options or second for that matter and end up always settling for the striker that no one wants just for the sake of bringing someone.

- It shows that our SD has no vision at all in regard to our striker departement, from wanting Drogba to recalling Immobile and Gabbiaddini to negociating for lopez then settling for freaking Anelka.

- Where's all that $#@! that Juve don't sign any bad boys ?? then we go and chase Anelka who's the ultimate arrogant asshole you can find out there.

- Showing Ale the door just to sign Bendtner and Anelka is just very low.
I agree with everything you said, but you need to realise that Beppe is just ''all talk'' and little action imo. Sure the Beppe fanboy might go insane, buy our SD was the one that openly admitted ''il top player'' and ''Aguero'' and got us...nothing like that.

If I'm being honest, 11M is a shitload of cash for a 30 year old Lopez. I wouldn't even spend that on him in FIFA career mode.

As for Del Piero, that's 100% Agnelli and not Beppe. As a Juventus fan, even when Ale was around he didn't get much playing time. I think having playing time is most important for a footballer and he gets that at Sidney. Ale happy, I'm happy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As for Del Piero, that's 100% Agnelli and not Beppe. As a Juventus fan, even when Ale was around he didn't get much playing time. I think having playing time is most important for a footballer and he gets that at Sidney. Ale happy, I'm happy.
No he wasn't happy when he left. He was forced out.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The poor man's Drogba, interesting choice, i thought it was just press BS.
O well, he is better than nothing (Bendter/Borriello) but we could have kept DP instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)