Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I rate Borriello the same way as I rate Anelka: Exclusively because he made alot of vaginas bleed when there was no reason for them to bleed at all. But you can't comprehend people who don't go full retard all the time, so I won't even bother.
Good for you man. So you are a spiteful person who revels in the agony of others. Sounds about right :p

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't know why you guys make such a big fuss about this.

If Anelka comes and Quags and Matri stay, I can't see much wrong with this deal imo. He'll play 4-5 matches in Serie A, has some experience in the CL, maybe play a Coppa match. For 0.6M I wouldn't even call it a risk.

He just needs to fuck off after 6 months and erase him from Juventus' history

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
There's not much risk involved in this transfer.Just thought i'd point that out.On the other hand there would've been a heavy risk with signing Drogba especially with his humongous wages.

Lets be honest here ,he is only coming here to fill up the numbers in terms of the squad.Its not like we were going to spend money on a striker in Jan anyway so all of you can chill.

600K wages.Enough said.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Good for you man. So you are a spiteful person who revels in the agony of others. Sounds about right :p
Spiteful person? Not at all, I'm a cheerfull guy. I find joy when people rile up themselves over no reason at all, and continue the retard choo-choo train beyond any rational measures. Anelka a loan that we will pay 0.6m for, why are there tears running out of my computer whenever I open this thread?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
There's not much risk involved in this transfer.Just thought i'd point that out.On the other hand there would've been a heavy risk with signing Drogba especially with his humongous wages.

Lets be honest here ,he is only coming here to fill up the numbers in terms of the squad.Its not like we were going to spend money on a striker in Jan anyway so all of you can chill.

600K wages.Enough said.
:tup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

If Anelka comes and Quags and Matri stay, I can't see much wrong with this deal imo. He'll play 4-5 matches in Serie A, has some experience in the CL, maybe play a Coppa match. For 0.6M I wouldn't even call it a risk.

He just needs to fuck off after 6 months and erase him from Juventus' history

600K wages.Enough said.
That is a bingo.

If we win the Scudetto this year, and on route Anelka scores 4/5 goals or possibly zero goals, will people still be riled up about this loan I wonder?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

- It's not about the money, it's how we always fail to sign our first options or second for that matter and end up always settling for the striker that no one wants just for the sake of bringing someone.

- It shows that our SD has no vision at all in regard to our striker departement, from wanting Drogba to recalling Immobile and Gabbiaddini to negociating for lopez then settling for freaking Anelka.

- Where's all that shit that Juve don't sign any bad boys ?? then we go and chase Anelka who's the ultimate arrogant asshole you can find out there.

- Showing Ale the door just to sign Bendtner and Anelka is just very low.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
But there is a very good reason behind it because Marotta refused to pay. He is definitely right.
Apparently both parties agreed on a number, but Marotta decided later to see if he can get him for a lower offer. It looks like Marotta is annoying to deal with and slowly building that reputation around Europe that would result in less teams want to do any business with us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Some people tend to exaggerate. You guys should not forget that this move is basically a Bendtner replacement, it's not he's our summer savior. Not just that, but Anelka can offer a whole lot more than some our strikers even at this point. For a short term solution it's a good move.

Lisandro always looked like a shocking transfer for me. We'd have Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente AND Lisandro? That's just too weird to be true, they would not like to warm our bench. This way we're getting a good replacement and Llorente in the summer, which makes sense.

Oh, and don't get me wrong - I'd love Lisandro here. It's just too good to be true. Seriously.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
- It's not about the money, it's how we always fail to sign our first options or second for that matter and end up always settling for the striker that no one wants just for the sake of bringing someone.

- It shows that our SD has no vision at all in regard to our striker departement, from wanting Drogba to recalling Immobile and Gabbiaddini to negociating for lopez then settling for freaking Anelka.

- Where's all that shit that Juve don't sign any bad boys ?? then we go and chase Anelka who's the ultimate arrogant asshole you can find out there.

:tup:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Some people tend to exaggerate. You guys should not forget that this move is basically a Bendtner replacement, it's not he's our summer savior. Not just that, but Anelka can offer a whole lot more than some our strikers even at this point. For a short term solution it's a good move.

Lisandro always looked like a shocking transfer for me. We'd have Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente AND Lisandro? That's just too weird to be true, they would not like to warm our bench. This way we're getting a good replacement and Llorente in the summer, which makes sense.

Oh, and don't get me wrong - I'd love Lisandro here. It's just too good to be true. Seriously.
Who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Spiteful person? Not at all, I'm a cheerfull guy. I find joy when people rile up themselves over no reason at all, and continue the retard choo-choo train beyond any rational measures. Anelka a loan that we will pay 0.6m for, why are there tears running out of my computer whenever I open this thread?
I was joking, hence the smiley. Relax. No need to get ur knickers in a twist :D

Oh, and it's 600K after tax, so 1.2 Million pre tax ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Apparently both parties agreed on a number, but Marotta decided later to see if he can get him for a lower offer. It looks like Marotta is annoying to deal with and slowly building that reputation around Europe that would result in less teams want to do any business with us.
That is exactly the pattern that I described in the match thread.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- Where's all that $#@! that Juve don't sign any bad boys ?? then we go and chase Anelka who's the ultimate arrogant asshole you can find out there.

Think finances.All of them would've cost decent money be it wages or transfer fee.And it was clear from the start we werent interested in doing much shopping in this transfer window apart from a few loan deals here and there.Thats how it has always been when it comes to the Jan window over the past few years.

And why is it hard to understand that we dint want to commit paying 10m for a 30 year old Lopez ?I dint understand the fapping over Lopez either ways.He's not all that nowadays and quite injury prone too.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This fuucking idiot does, I guess.

Haha Warren Barton. He sure is an idiot. Man I got his autograph when I was like 11 years old during his Wimbledon days. What did I know then & shiiit. Apart from never take sweets from strangers, but autographs and pictures are fine. Pfffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)