Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The amount of bitching in this thread is making me seriously think twice if I really don't want Anelka to come. Bunch of drama queens :lol:
Well, you rate Borriello and wouldn't mind having that STD fuck back, so it comes as no surprise really that you might not mind Anelka here. After all, he is an upgrade over Borrifuck ;)

- - - Updated - - -
@Fake Melo However, what if he somehow miraculously does well here? Would the management retain him then, at the expense of getting someone better, just because he lulled them into a false sense of security with his performances over a 4 month period? :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,003
    @Fake Melo However, what if he somehow miraculously does well here? Would the management retain him then, at the expense of getting someone better, just because he lulled them into a false sense of security with his performances over a 4 month period? :boh:
    Well, if he performs well... Shouldn't he get another year? Or else, we'll just get a Caracciolo to replace him :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Yes. The fans are upset and feel deluded by the management. They are unhappy that after letting go of Del Piero, the management have targeted major duds, and Anelka is just the latest in a long line of potential disappointing acquisitions for the forward line.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if he performs well... Shouldn't he get another year? Or else, we'll just get a Caracciolo to replace him :D
    No, he shouldn't. Herein lies the problem. He might play his ass off to get that extension, but once he gets it, he's likely to be a burden/liability a la Iaquinta or Amauri.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Not a big chance, but he'd still be a liability as far as I'm concerned. I want us to get a quality player in attack for a change, someone who can lead the line for the next 7-10 years perhaps ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    The only reason I hate this is because I'm disappointed we're not getting Lisandro.

As for Anelka, I think he would be a good solution and he's better than both Matri and Quag. Pretty sure he'd grab us many points this season.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,014
    The only reason I hate this is because I'm disappointed we're not getting Lisandro.

As for Anelka, I think he would be a good solution and he's better than both Matri and Quag. Pretty sure he'd grab us many points this season.
    Yeah, it sucks not getting Lisandro.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

But it is Ok to get Anelka who is a jackass that insults coaches and thinks he's the biggest star out there after showing Alex the door in the summer who's eventough 5 years older than Anelka, i'm sure he wouldve been of better help to this team than that turd.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    But it is Ok to get Anelka who is a jackass that insults coaches and thinks he's the biggest star out there after showing Alex the door in the summer who's eventough 5 years older than Anelka, i'm sure he wouldve been of better help to this team than that turd.
    I'm sure he would. Anelka is a striker, Del Piero is a secondary striker, Anelka is 5 years younger and is only here for 6 months.

Can we please stop talking about Del Piero? It's a finished chapter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)