Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndIINone

Jan 26, 2013
Since i work in shanghai i would like to say a few things about Anelka...First things first though I think you guys are seriously overreacting. He's supposed to sign for 6 month with an option for an extra year. not 3 years on some crazy wages.The reason why Anelka hasn't scored much in China is because he was never used as a striker Anelka.he was played as a midfielder ever since he came to Shanghai.

About his quality...ofcourse they guy is not the same player he was a few years back that blistering pace of his is gone but i think he's still relativly quick quicker than most so i dont know where that he's slow is comin from..that guy is very skilled fantastic on the ball..great composure he knows how to hold it and get others into the game plus his passing is superb..great vison.

Bottom line is Anelka that the age of 34 is still an improvement to the rest of our
strikers except for Vucinic maybe. Most folks hate the person Anelka but there was never any doubt about his quality as a player..

If he does sign get behind the guy and play him as a striker and watch him score

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Since i work in shanghai i would like to say a few things about Anelka...First things first though I think you guys are seriously overreacting. He's supposed to sign for 6 month with an option for an extra year. not 3 years on some crazy wages.The reason why Anelka hasn't scored much in China is because he was never used as a striker Anelka.he was played as a midfielder ever since he came to Shanghai.

About his quality...ofcourse they guy is not the same player he was a few years back that blistering pace of his is gone but i think he's still relativly quick quicker than most so i dont know where that he's slow is comin from..that guy is very skilled fantastic on the ball..great composure he knows how to hold it and get others into the game plus his passing is superb..great vison.

Bottom line is Anelka that the age of 34 is still an improvement to the rest of our
strikers except for Vucinic maybe. Most folks hate the person Anelka but there was never any doubt about his quality as a player..

If he does sign get behind the guy and play him as a striker and watch him score
Thanks for the info mate :tup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The Del Piero replacement? :touched:

Anelka + Bendtner <3
Del Piero at 33 was the topscorer of Serie A. Anelka at 33 managed 3 goals in 12 months in Chinese Super League.
Del Piero at 25 had 3 Scudetto's and had started 3 CL finals in a row. Bendtner at 25 is yet to play a decisive game.

That's one truly great combo we have here. :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anelka 24 app, 3 goals in China
Alex 14 app, 9 goals in Australia

Enough said.
If Sydney make the playoffs he will easily score 15. :touched:

Del Piero at 33 was the topscorer of Serie A. Anelka at 33 managed 3 goals in 12 months in Chinese Super League.
Del Piero at 25 had 3 Scudetto's and had started 3 CL finals in a row. Bendtner at 25 is yet to play a decisive game.

That's one truly great combo we have here. :lol:
Indeed, now lets think and decide who deserves number 10 more :D, I'm sure Agnelli can't wait to hand it to one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)