Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Too many pages. Can somebody tell me in short what's new with this horrible pray-to-be-rumor?
It's very simple, Marotta wants deals according to his terms, meaning no negotiations whatsoever. After failing with the other targets he goes to those who agree with his terms. Quite similar to many of his previous transfers.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
You are quite the dolt, absolutely knowing jack about our finances, yet crapping down on the ds, who has really limited funds, and added, has the wage issues.

For a start, we are allready at 22mil expenses for the summer with isla, asamoah and peluso. Llorente comes free, but his wage will have to be added to that.
If we arent getting lissandro, we are going to keep matri as replacement striker.

Quag can probably go as he is suppar to requirements, but vucinic and giovinco stay as supporting strikers.

SOZ, there really isnt any chance we are going to sign jovetic, its financially impossible for us.

But a deluded fool such as yourself, will convince himself we can sign him, and then comes crapping on marotta if we dont.
have a nice cup, of shut the fuck up
Jesus fucking Christ... :sergio:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
We have so many alternatives. We already have our squad which we can work around with. Marchisio was not suited to play SS but we have other options at our disposal and we can change tactics if we have to. We can recall Iaq, as some have mentioned, although I'd prefer not to and instead give the opportunity to primavera players. Not that I think anyone would succeed but at least they would get really valuable experience which will pay us off long-term instead of playing other mediocrities that won't do us or anyone else any good. If we are desperate there are sooooo many other mediocre targets out there we can get a loooooot cheaper. Getting Anelka will only bring frustration and regrets of seeing ADP leave for Anelka to arrive. There is nothing about this proposed transfer that I would conquer with. Even if we had no strikers, if would prefer us to adopt a new tactical formation composing a primavera up front. Our strikers can't score and haven't been able to score for a year anyway so there's no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)