Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
^^

this season. and they aren't getting younger. anelka is the worst player we could get.
Anelka is exactly the opposite of what our players should be like. In every way.

Marotta ain't down for no smokescreen, he goes straight for the goal.
That's why I think the drugs will wear off and he would sober up before all is lost. Perhaps we are blocking someone else's approach to Le Sulk, although its harder to believe such team would exist...
If this goes through it speaks very ill for all of Marotta, Conte and Agnelli. Each should have stopped this deal for various reasons... I don't think all would be intoxicated at the very same moment. :D
Its a smokescreen. Hopefully it is.
I don't even think Lisandro should be bought if we can't sell Quag or Matri for a decent price. We should minimize our losses and go for that top player in the summer or next one.

Apr 29, 2006
Come to think of it, although our policy is not one 'of a selling club', I have to ask : Does someone know Marotta as a man with history of milking big deals?
For example Galliani surely knows hot to get his money out and so did Moggi. It might not look pretty at times, but it is crucial: Kaka sale, Zidane transfer... So far I don't remember one player sold at what is overrated value by our GM.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just leave him in China and keep the strikers we already have. No way have we pennypinched our way away from good strikers just to pay this clown his astronomical wage. Won't happen.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
I can't wait for summer to come, everyone getting hyped over Jovetic then ending up with Crouch as our top player. Let's just face it, Marotta can't buy for shit, he's just like that cheapskate friend we all have, wants quality stuff but fails to cough up the cash. He'll always look for great deals and will make them if they're free or the opportunity arises to get someone cheap. That's a great policy for the club (Even I'd hire a guy like him) but not so much for the fans.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We all cant be wrong on this one...

Fukin Marotta delights us with one signing and then bombs us with the benders and anelkas of the worldª!

FUKIN MAROTTA STOP RIGHT THERE WHAT ARE U DOING!!!

Let Iaquinta be rcalled and dont overcomplicate things!!!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I just read up about anelka, and i never really liked his attitude and behaviour so i was wondering what you guys tought about it...

I don't think you could get someone worse...
..and that is exactly what i was thinking

Just leave him in China and keep the strikers we already have. No way have we pennypinched our way away from good strikers just to pay this clown his astronomical wage. Won't happen.
What is the rumored wage ?

I can't wait for summer to come, everyone getting hyped over Jovetic then ending up with Crouch as our top player. Let's just face it, Marotta can't buy for shit, he's just like that cheapskate friend we all have, wants quality stuff but fails to cough up the cash. He'll always look for great deals and will make them if they're free or the opportunity arises to get someone cheap. That's a great policy for the club (Even I'd hire a guy like him) but not so much for the fans.
You are quite the dolt, absolutely knowing jack about our finances, yet crapping down on the ds, who has really limited funds, and added, has the wage issues.

For a start, we are allready at 22mil expenses for the summer with isla, asamoah and peluso. Llorente comes free, but his wage will have to be added to that.
If we arent getting lissandro, we are going to keep matri as replacement striker.

Quag can probably go as he is suppar to requirements, but vucinic and giovinco stay as supporting strikers.

SOZ, there really isnt any chance we are going to sign jovetic, its financially impossible for us.

But a deluded fool such as yourself, will convince himself we can sign him, and then comes crapping on marotta if we dont.

have a nice cup, of shut the fuck up

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
All over the sports news web-sites and forums our fans are basically asking the same question: Why did we let go of Alex just to bring in Anelka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)