Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Watch how Anelka will surprise ya'll like Padoin, Pirlo, Barza, Pogba and the rest.
:agree:
Motherfuckers are going apeshit because we are getting a striker better than Quag/Matri. Be grateful peasant and rejoice on what the Great One has brought forth for you to feast your eyes on.*insert sexy anelka pic*

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Anelka is a $#@!ing piece of $#@!, this is the biggest $#@! up ever.
bigger than borriello toni peluso martinez etc?

but srsly i will never understand why milan signed zaccardo inter signed rocci and we could end up with anelka, while all of these teams have some talents in the primavera etc.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
to think this is all happening on the same week as the 10th anniversary of Gianni Agnelli's death, how he must be turning in his grave over this anelka news
ya we wouldn't have been in serie b and finished 7th two times in a row with gianni being still alive. times have change and we still need another 3-5 years of good management to get back to the top 5 teams in europe and some luck

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
bigger than borriello toni peluso martinez etc?

but srsly i will never understand why milan signed zaccardo inter signed rocci and we could end up with anelka, while all of these teams have some talents in the primavera etc.
yes. this is the worst.

Apr 29, 2006
This can't be true. Must be a smokescreen. Even Marotta can't be that dumb.

Why would we let Quag on loan to Fiorentina, if we got a decent offer from germany for him? Quag loaned out, Anelka bought in... :tdown:

Oct 23, 2012
Anelka isn't any good at this point in his career. He would be more useless than Bendtner has been. Look to get Lopez in here to bridge the gap between now and when Llorente arrives. Vucinic, Gio, Lopez, Quag and Matri should be enough to go to war with in the CL.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This can't be true. Must be a smokescreen. Even Marotta can't be that dumb.

Why would we let Quag on loan to Fiorentina, if we got a decent offer from germany for him? Quag loaned out, Anelka bought in... :tdown:
marotta must have fucking injected heroin into his lone eyeball to conjure up this fuckery.
^^

- - - Updated - - -

well how many scored amauri here in his last season or two? while earning millions? what makes him better than anelka?
this season. and they aren't getting younger. anelka is the worst player we could get.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ya we wouldn't have been in serie b and finished 7th two times in a row with gianni being still alive. times have change and we still need another 3-5 years of good management to get back to the top 5 teams in europe and some luck
i was referring more to the fact that back then it was about more than just the player, but their personality, and there is no way on earth anelka would be a Juve player based on that alone

- - - Updated - - -

Conte would force Anelka into retirement with his training regime!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
^^

- - - Updated - - -

this season. and they aren't getting younger. anelka is the worst player we could get.
well i see you don't like him but lets put it that way IF it happens you can't do anything against it :D
i accepted the fact that we can't sign big name players. i accepted the fact that we really have trouble signing any good strikers. and i accepted the fact that in january we atleast make on fuck up signing :D

- - - Updated - - -

i was referring more to the fact that back then it was about more than just the player, but their personality, and there is no way on earth anelka would be a Juve player based on that alone

- - - Updated - - -

Conte would force Anelka into retirement with his training regime!
yup thats true... well marotta and co said no bad boys so lets wait and see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)