Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If this is a 6 months deal,then the board have big plans for the summer i would assume.If Marotta disappoints again in the summer,then i wouldnt know what to say really.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'd obviously rather take nobody than Anelka.
His attitude is disgusting, he's finished and on top of this he thinks he is a coach. All I see is problems and a waste of money.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If this is a 6 months deal,then the board have big plans for the summer i would assume.If Marotta disappoints again in the summer,then i wouldnt know what to say really.
Dude, we just signed Llorente on 4.5M wages, what do you expect in the summer? :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dude, we just signed Llorente on 4.5M wages, what do you expect in the summer? :D
If we arent interested in doing Lopez loan + obligation deal it would only mean that we might try to sign another quality forward come next summer,maybe someone like Muriel for example.Note that you can interpret in any other way as well but this is what i actually feel.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If we arent interested in doing Lopez loan + obligation deal it would only mean that we might try to sign another quality forward ,maybe someone like Muriel for example.Note that you can interpret in any other way as well but this is what i actually feel.
I think our budget might be max. 40M, with ~20M going out to buy the other halves of Asamoah and Isla and 5M for Peluso.

I hardly doubt we have 30M lying around for Jovetic

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Wishful thinking. Could it be that Llorrete, who is going to be our highest earner, is our big summer signing.
Doesnt Iaquinta earn 3.5m per annum ? We get rid of his wages and some other scrub players and replace it with Llorente's wages.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think our budget might be max. 40M, with ~20M going out to buy the other halves of Asamoah and Isla and 5M for Peluso.

I hardly doubt we have 30M lying around for Jovetic
Maybe not Jo-Jo but i believe players like Sanchez or Muriel sound like very possible options especially seeing as we're reluctant to spend now.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Doesnt Iaquinta earn 3.5m per annum ? We get rid of his wages and some other scrub players and replace it with Llorente's wages.
He does but I think the club is rather intrested in lowering the wage bill than keeping it at the same level.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He does but I think the club is rather intrested in lowering the wage bill than keeping it at the same level.
4.5m is not something which is too burdening for the club.Del Neri's team for example had a wage bill of 135m.We are progressing in terms of overall revenue so i think the board would cope if there's a slight increase in the wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)