Hail Fastweb/Tamoil! (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
We all agree that their logos suck and don't suit on our dashing black&white kits (Fastweb on our domestic jersey and Tamoil on our CL outfits), but reading an article in our newspaper (taken from the World Soccer magazine) made the logos' appearance, all of a sudden, much more appealing. The turn-about has to do with the amount of the money Fastweb/Tamoil transfer on our account each season. Well to tell you the truth the amount is pocket-money in comparison to what we get from the TV rights, but it's still something … and more important, it's more than what other great clubs get from their kit-sponsors.

Juventus gets 14.2 millions € from Fastweb/Tamoil.
Real Madrid gets 12 millions from Siemens Mobile.
Manchester United gets 11 millions from Vodafone.
Milan gets 8.5 millions from Opel.

Only Bayern München gets more, 17 millions € from T-mobile.

To me that's a bit surprising, since Real Madrid and Manchester United, for example, are far more marketable and could squeeze more from the sponsors IMO. But who am I to complain :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Not bad...

i think Fastweb looks 'ok' since it kinda matches the yellow already in the kit.

the Tamoil is just crap, and i kinda figured juve were gonna get big bucks from them because juve's taste and style isn't that bad.

It's all business. at least juve dont have the lotto patches all over :yuck:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
:eek: 14.2 million € Is a Good sum of money.
we are above Real Madrid and Man Utd.:extatic:
Hail Fastweb & Tamoil.:thumb:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guys all said and done, i dont think ne of these sponsors come close to the D+ OR Sony that we've had in the past.

Even though fastweb is just about acceptable as a sponsor. There is no way Tamoil deserves to be on ne jersey with that ugly logo. :yuck:

Do ne of yall know how long we've signed our contract with Tamoil for CL sponsorship?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
There is no way Tamoil deserves to be on ne jersey with that ugly logo. :yuck:

Do ne of yall know how long we've signed our contract with Tamoil for CL sponsorship?
I was hoping it was 1 year only ...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
IMO the Fastweb tag suits our home kit beautifully :thumb: The yellow in it coincides with the Juve logo, Nike swoosh and yellow numbers/names and I think that it makes it look kinda cool :cool: Tamoil however, really sucks :yuck:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

I was hoping it was 1 year only ...
I just hope that we get rid of them really soon because I hate their logo :yuck: Can't we just use Fastweb for both Serie A and the CL like what Real do with Siemens, Man U do with Vodafone, and Milan do with Opel? :confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yes they do, Lac. Fastweb is acceptable, maybe even stylish IMO, but Tamoil just suck. Why is it that Italian Champions like Juventus have to have a big, stupid blue circle thingy on their jersey? :undecide:

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Tamoil is the Libya state oil company (that's probably why few people had heard of them before...).
Since we have Al-Saadi Gheddafi, son of Libyan leader Colonel Gheddafi, as our shareholder, I guess we're stuck with them for a while...

Damn.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, tacca then i guess its safe to say, we aint gonna be getting classy looking jerseys for some time to come....!

gone are the days of the sexy d+and super sony!
TAMOIL GO SPONSOR SOME AFRICAN NATIONS TEAM.
:down: :fero:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Ok but Bayern Munich gets 17 mio. from 1 sponsor, we get 14.2 from 2???

They should give us more, especially Tamoil who sells oil. They have alot of cash and we are a big club to sponsor their ugly LOGO!

OP

nina

Feb 18, 2001
  • Thread Starter #20
    Well maybe we could/should for last season since we were in the CL till the final and presented their logo more than enough :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)