OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    can the admin know hhow much smilies os being used /day? :p

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

the day is fvcked,the stupid exams are coming the things are going like shit in my life,juve lost everything so far
    and the only thing LET'S say it's that juve won,roma and milan lost but who cares anymore for this season anyway??

fvck it..i feel like crap.
    better not post in this thread anymore,i will make it close!
    Lili, that is a wrong attitide... I suggest you catch the "Body Chemistry" 3 film series airing on bbcworld this week. I explains how hormons affect our moods and consequently- health.

Those minor problems like exams etc and those stupid little things which damage our health. Right way of dealing with this is not to let these problems get to your heart.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    can the admin know hhow much smilies os being used /day? :p
    the "int" type counter that's used to count each member's smilies isn't enough for you. you need a "long" type. :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    my life is a crap right now:(:dontcare:
    my dog died today and my grandpa passed away a few weeks ago.

what happened to you?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

my dog died today and my grandpa passed away a few weeks ago.

what happened to you?
    I'm sorry to hear that...

well, my girlfriend dumped me, Leeds got relegated, Juve got knocked out of CL, my friends mocking me(especially the manure fans), my school football team play like shit, my goalkeeper form suck, next week I got diagnostic exam, my add math & modern math teacher like to scream which is really annoying, I got problem with my football-mate.....maybe you think my life is not as sad as yours but....still a crap:dontcare:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++

I'm sorry to hear that...

well, my girlfriend dumped me, Leeds got relegated, Juve got knocked out of CL, my friends mocking me(especially the manure fans), my school football team play like shit, my goalkeeper form suck, next week I got diagnostic exam, my add math & modern math teacher like to scream which is really annoying, I got problem with my football-mate.....maybe you think my life is not as sad as yours but....still a crap:dontcare:
    Hey bro, you shouldn't pay so much attention to what's happening with things beyond your control (on the football field). It is sad but it should not make you feel as if it is the end of the world IMO. This does not mean that we shouldn't feel bad when teams we support lose, but still. We must protect our nerv sells.

As for the girlfriend- there is no cure to that... except time.

Graham- hand in there, mate, things will get better!

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    .... i'm sorry guys it's really sad to hear all this ... but you know from this point on it should get better

heh, talking about your serious life problems in a joke thread, very ironic

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Lili, that is a wrong attitide... I suggest you catch the "Body Chemistry" 3 film series airing on bbcworld this week. I explains how hormons affect our moods and consequently- health.

Those minor problems like exams etc and those stupid little things which damage our health. Right way of dealing with this is not to let these problems get to your heart.
    you are right...
    but,i can't help it when i worrie about smg or when i feel depressed.

there is NOTHING on the whole universe it can make me feel better or smile!:down:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

you are right...
    but,i can't help it when i worrie about smg or when i feel depressed.

there is NOTHING on the whole universe it can make me feel better or smile!:down:
    Yes there is. These forces are hidden inside of you. You just have to make an effort to find them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)