Haaland set for comeback (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
16 Jul 2003 12:38

ALF INGE HAALAND could return to play for Manchester City next week after 557 days on the sidelines.
A serious knee injury has kept the Norwegian out of the first team for nearly two years and, at one stage, it looked as though his career as a top-flight footballer could be over.

City had served the 31-year-old his notice but manager Kevin Keegan handed Haaland a lifeline, stating that he could still have a future at the club if he proved his fitness.

Keegan takes his squad on a pre-season tour to play Odense and Feyenoord next week and Haaland hopes to feature in the games.

He told TV2 Nettavisen: "I have done a lot of training and have built it up step by step. If it works out, I could be in line for a game next week.

"I have a better foundation this year to come back but I know that there could be a setback, so I don't look ahead more than one day at a time."
------------------------------------------------------------

Let's hope the guy gets a court order forbidding Roy Keane to come within 500 metres of him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Finally... Now he's just gotta stay away from that freakin' bastard Roy Keane :fero:

Forza Man City... Maybe I'll go to Odense when they come.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Finally... Now he's just gotta stay away from that freakin' bastard Roy Keane :fero:

Forza Man City... Maybe I'll go to Odense when they come.
Haaland should return the favour to Keane! :fero:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Am I the only one around who likes Roy?
    Yes.

Congrats on post 999 btw :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)