Héctor Bellerín - RB - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
English fashion is already androgynous with their skinny slacks, oversized sneakers and buttoned up shirts...and with 90s goth influence and oversized outerwear. Bellerin just took it further and added the homeless element to it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gucci :p

- - - Updated - - -

He bangs an Indian chick... @Xperd

"don't give a fuck" ...obviously, LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not true. :shifty:
I thought he was banging her.

She Indian too. Too good for him imo. And she's like 11 years older than him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Meh, you can find a hot actress from anywhere. Living in one of the most diverse places in the world, 99% of the indian girls I've met are everything but pretty. For that girl you posted, there's like 1 million ugly indian girls.
She's not an actress or anyone famous.

Where I'm from the population is majority Indian, so trust me I know. Just like any other ethnicity, the hot ones are a small fraction of the total.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
She's not an actress or anyone famous.

Where I'm from the population is majority Indian, so trust me I know. Just like any other ethnicity, the hot ones are a small fraction of the total.
Nope, there's different ratios in different places, DNA is kinder to women in Central and Eastern Europe for example, whereas I've never, ever seen a hot Indian girl in person in my life, they are all ugly. It's no wonder, the guys are fucking ugly and weird too, so there's nowhere from where the hotness can come from. :shifty:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Meh, you can find a hot actress from anywhere. Living in one of the most diverse places in the world, 99% of the indian girls I've met are everything but pretty. For that girl you posted, there's like 1 million ugly indian girls.
If you live anywhere in the world bar non-metropolitan South Asia, a good % of South Asian chicks should be good looking, esp the more westernized ones.

What diverse place are you located in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)