Gym and fitness (8 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
So for the past 4 weeks or so I've cut down on my calories/carb intake and upped the amount of cardio I've been doing for the sole purpose of not having a belly on me for my holiday in a few weeks time (call in vanity or whatever I don't care)

Truth is, I'm looking forward to bulking again, I miss the big breakfast, double lunches etc :D

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Parents pissed me off last night explaining to me that I am taking in "TOO" much protein and that I don't flush my kidneys out. Fuck I work out everyday and drink about eight bottles of water a day so please explain to me how this is unhealthy? My dad is polish and thinks spraying windex on a cut with fucking cure the damn thing... Parents are so ignorant sometimes

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
@X, @Zacheryah (bring back the Zach!), @Dule90

Does occlusion training work?... :shifty:
Just watched a clip about it this minute. Looks interesting, a lot of what they're saying about it would seem accurate. Looks painful as hell though.

- - - Updated - - -

Parents pissed me off last night explaining to me that I am taking in "TOO" much protein and that I don't flush my kidneys out. Fuck I work out everyday and drink about eight bottles of water a day so please explain to me how this is unhealthy? My dad is polish and thinks spraying windex on a cut with fucking cure the damn thing... Parents are so ignorant sometimes
Windex on a cut :lol: they really do build em tough in Poland

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Fint :lol:

Truth be told, I'm back at it again now, but only started very recently. Splashed da cash on a gym membership two days ago, actually, so it's funny that you ask now. A friend of mine did the same, so we're gonna try and work out together as much as we can, which ought to help with motivation a lot. Going back to the gym on Tuesday :)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Cheers for sharing Klin, I've been doing the same two exercises for calves these past few months and was in need of some new workouts :tup:

As for working that particular muscle group four-five times a week, I think I'll pass.

Has your hand healed up yet btw?

- - - Updated - - -

@Fint :lol:

Truth be told, I'm back at it again now, but only started very recently. Splashed da cash on a gym membership two days ago, actually, so it's funny that you ask now. A friend of mine did the same, so we're gonna try and work out together as much as we can, which ought to help with motivation a lot. Going back to the gym on Tuesday :)
:D that is spooky

great to hear it though, you know once you get back into the rhythm of it you'll be hooked. I'm in the gym five days a week recently, doing a lot more cardio to try get the beach body ready :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cheers for sharing Klin, I've been doing the same two exercises for calves these past few months and was in need of some new workouts :tup:

As for working that particular muscle group four-five times a week, I think I'll pass.

Has your hand healed up yet btw?
Everyday, partner. :D

They're healed, but now I'm afraid starting again...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:D that is spooky

great to hear it though, you know once you get back into the rhythm of it you'll be hooked. I'm in the gym five days a week recently, doing a lot more cardio to try get the beach body ready :D
5 days a week, that's great :tup:

I will be doing 3 while getting back into things, and then I will increase when my body is ready. My muscles were so damn sore after Friday's session, and I can still feel it :D

Been very unhealthy this summer, so I gotta be a bit careful in the beginning. But I'm aiming for 5 days per week too!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Everyday, partner. :D

They're healed, but now I'm afraid starting again...
Would weight gloves put your mind at ease maybe? I can't gym without them at this point.
5 days a week, that's great :tup:

I will be doing 3 while getting back into things, and then I will increase when my body is ready. My muscles were so damn sore after Friday's session, and I can still feel it :D

Been very unhealthy this summer, so I gotta be a bit careful in the beginning. But I'm aiming for 5 days per week too!
Three days is plenty as I'm sure you're more then aware at this point, no point overdoing it and hurting yourself.

I love that feeling, the good pain I mean. You know you're doing something right when it's hard to walk after leg day, or lift your arms after biceps/tricep workouts. Keep us up to date on your progress bud :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)