Gym and fitness (28 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
theyre just supplements, do not think that means you don't need to have a good diet now, still eat lots of high protein foods, the best time to have the protein is right after your workout if your just taking one
yeah, I got warned about that
thanks

Yes..that's a very important thing.People should not just replace their meal with proteins.This is something extra so you must eat a lot of high protein food to notice effects of it.

Take one 15 minutes after workouts and eat 30 mins after you drink it.
thank you ;)

good thing you told to drink it. snorting is not the greatest idea
lol:D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I take creatine and its working well for me but what i'm worried about is what happens when i go off creatine. I've known guys who take it and as soon as they stopped for even a week or two they virtually deflated.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Okay, Gurus of muscle... got a small query... I've been going to the gym for quite some time and it has always been in the evening... Now due to commitments at work I won't be able to go in the evenings... Instead I'm planning to go early morning... Is it necessary to eat well before I go to the gym or is it fine if I have my breakfast afterwards?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And you certainly don't deflate like that. Furthermore if you deflate at all, you might want to ask yourself what you were doing wrong to look like a balloon in the first place.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Eat well before going to the gym. It's safer, you'll be able to lift more and you'll get bigger.
I generally eat after, for recovery. I read somewhere that if you eat within 45 minutes after your workout it really helps your body.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You shoud not eat before going to the gym since you'd burn all calories you had.You should eat just one mars or twix before and eat at least 30mins after you finish with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)