Gym and fitness (60 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
If I lied, I would've said 'sauerkraut is a cool dude and a really interesting poster on juventuz'.

- - - Updated - - -

Adonis is Maddy (stronk).

Sauerkraut is filipo according to his profile name changes, but I don't ever remember a dude called that.

Voller is Foller
You're so predictable.
Dissing Dolan pissed you off, when I said you have social problems I clearly hit a nerve.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You really don't get it :lol:
@Adonis - Du har jo gennemtrollet ham :D
What can I say. "Trold" is my middle name.

To get back on topic, I've just bought some Whey Protein, the one Deneb recommended (don't trust the rest of you slackers 'cept jem), since I'm about to start a new programme and apparently a change in diet is a part of that. As soon as I've been thru surgery (mah groin) I'll update my progress with photos.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What can I say. "Trold" is my middle name.

To get back on topic, I've just bought some Whey Protein, the one Deneb recommended (don't trust the rest of you slackers 'cept jem), since I'm about to start a new programme and apparently a change in diet is a part of that. As soon as I've been thru surgery (mah groin) I'll update my progress with photos.
Seriously? :shifty:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Aye. An old injury, which the doctors didn't notice has caused a lot of scar tissue and inflammation in the area and since it has been untreated for several years a surgery is the only solution.
Well that sucks. What are you starting with (height/weight?)

I'm still on 5x5 program and results are great so far (3 months into it)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Der var engang en lille dreng fra down under, hans opvækst foregik blandt australianske bønder, hvor ville jeg dog ønske hans barndom foregik i Tønder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)