Guys I need some advice (1 Viewer)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
yes.... it was that one fateful day in july, 1996 when i was forced to become a secret agent for an organisation (whom i am not at liberty to disclose the name of) or they'd kill my family.
but actually i'm a double agent. of course.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
yes.... it was that one fateful day in july, 1996 when i was forced to become a secret agent for an organisation (whom i am not at liberty to disclose the name of) or they'd kill my family.
but actually i'm a double agent. of course.
department of fishery and agriculture.....:p

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

the invisible man ;)

Nope, the last time I checked the invisible man was vacationing in florida with his invisible wife and 3 invisible kids Freddie, Bridget and Fat Tony. He's gained 25 pounds and grew a beard to disguise himself. In fact, I hardle recognised him myself!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    I wanna save up and buy a gas mask.

Has anyone else bought or had experience with gas masks before? They're pretty cheap- around $50 more/less.
    '
    You can not get a working gas mask for under $200 american. The ones that you see for $50 have poor filters, and do not even come close to filtering all of the common airborne weapons out there.

Don't go to an Army surplus store, because those masks all have shot filters.

In conclusion, I can't imagine what you would want a gas mask for, because most of the really nasty nerve gas will melt the plastic that they're made out of anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)