Guillaume Hoarau & André-Pierre Gignac (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve look for next Trez
Wednesday 18 March, 2009
With David Trezeguet seemingly headed for the exit, Juventus may turn to two new French aces in Guillaume Hoarau and André-Pierre Gignac.

Experienced marksman Trezeguet has fallen out with Coach Claudio Ranieri after he reacted angrily to being substituted against Chelsea.

The two men aren't even on speaking terms at the moment and Trez is being wooed by Ligue 1 giants Lyon.

It may be time for Juve to find the heir to Trezeguet's throne and two contenders have emerged, according to Tuttosport.

Hoarau is playing his trade at PSG and has bagged 15 goals in just 25 games at the Parc des Princes.

The 25-year-old has impressed in the UEFA Cup this season and is on the fringes of the French national side.

Juve watched Hoarau two years ago, but they instead opted to sign Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Gignac is just 23 but is already making headlines at Toulouse where he has blossomed since the departure of Johan Elmander.

A tally of 16 goals in 27 appearances has made Gignac hot property and a number of top clubs are said to be watching him.

Juve may use the good relationship between director Jean-Claude Blanc and Toulouse chief Olivier Saudran to jump the queue and begin negotiations.

While Fabio Quagliarella and Sergio Floccari remain primary objectives, either Hoarau or Gignac could be a cheaper addition.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar18b.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Oh god,more mediocre tansfer links.:rolleyes: If Trez must go,Benzema must be the one to replace him.

Other than that typical media bs.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I dont really want Quag or Floccari... so the french players might be a good option. But I also don't want Trez to go.. if he does I want Benzema :)
agreed

quagliarella doesn't tickle me the right way

benzema or bust

sadly i regret not landing the winning bid for KJH a few years back. he would do sooo much better here for us rather than rotting away in spain

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he is scoring goals fr fun right now with Real, damn, i was hoping they would get rid of hima nd we could ahve picked him up cheap

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if trez does go then he needs to be replaced by a top class striker, like Huntelaar, Benzema or my own personal favorate David Villa! :pimp:

Dec 31, 2008
not much but i think as long as we hav Alex, amauri, iaquinta/trez(huever stays), we don need need to look for another striker. instead we shud start givin immobile an all appearances as subs or so

Mar 30, 2006
if trez does go then he needs to be replaced by a top class striker, like Huntelaar, Benzema or my own personal favorate David Villa! :pimp:
only problem is Valencia turned down a 30 or 35 million Euro bid last summer so they would want at least the same this summer. And Villa has said he does not want to leave Spain .. he is all about playing for Barca.

Cassano is the best option for the money and I think we will get him regardless but if Trez is to go that opens the door for a striker like Benzema who we normally would not have a chance signing but given the fact we have Trez to possibly bargain with .. we have an advantage over teams like Madrid and Man Utd.

I wonder where Man Utd. get all their money from? they spend soo much and over pay for almost every player they buy. Like the amount they have spent on Berbatov, Anderson, Nani, Carrick and Hargreaves over the last few season is rediculous.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
only problem is Valencia turned down a 30 or 35 million Euro bid last summer so they would want at least the same this summer. And Villa has said he does not want to leave Spain .. he is all about playing for Barca.

Cassano is the best option for the money and I think we will get him regardless but if Trez is to go that opens the door for a striker like Benzema who we normally would not have a chance signing but given the fact we have Trez to possibly bargain with .. we have an advantage over teams like Madrid and Man Utd.

I wonder where Man Utd. get all their money from? they spend soo much and over pay for almost every player they buy. Like the amount they have spent on Berbatov, Anderson, Nani, Carrick and Hargreaves over the last few season is rediculous.
They're basically sell to a world wide market. They're marketing department is probably the best in the world. That coupled with the cash they earn from success and the cash that has been pumped into the club by sponsors and owners accounts for a rather large sum.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Gignac is just another Quagliarella. A wonder goal kind of striker that really only appears in bursts. I've known him since his Lorient days when he partnered Saifi upfront. He was never anything special but he's in the form of his life this year and is scoring goals for fun. I still don't think too highly of him. Oh and he's not even similar to Trezeguet. Gignac is rather fast, decent enough technically and is a rather good dribbler. Not a target man like Trez.

Hoarau on the other hand i rate highly. This is his first year in the Ligue but he's adapted so fast. He's a brilliant target man. Holds up the ball well, is a good header of the ball and a deadly finisher. He's a bit more skillful than Trez, but Trez is a much better finisher. Also Trez's movement in the box is country miles better than Guillame. Guillame is a very good prospect that can make it in the big stage imo. But he's no Trezeguet unfortunately.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Although, i de reckon, that if we offload Trezequet, i would prefer a finisher, rather than a creative forward. Since we have enough of them.
Dear God, pls let us not buy Cassano, this transfer makes absolutely no sense...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Immobile/Daud as the next target man rather than andre 'Cognac'
What about "lost boy" Pasquato? Whatever happened to him? He showed up in the summer and now they locked him up back in his cell.

EDIT: Nevermind, they sent him to Empoli. Pretty close to being locked in a cell though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)