Guilherme Siqueira - LB - Atletico Madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What was probably holding the deal was news about Asamoah's recovery.

Good news it is, then they are back counting on him and no longer will need a LB.

But still, given Asamoah's injury nature, we don't know if he'll ever be back, at least to what it was. Problems with knee cartilage are very very tough to deal with, and they will definitely linger throughout his career. He'll probably have to play in pain till he retires.

Anyway, I like this strategy. I'm not sure Siqueira would offer anything more than Evra. For a backup, Padoin is OK. So if you are going to sign a LB, do it right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Might possibly have to do with Asamoah being back in 3 weeks.
maybe it is between him and Sandro and it depends on what player in midfield we get? Draxler+Sandro for example might be not possible financially (not sure, guessing here), while Draxler+Siqueira could be possible. now, we might wait and see what happens with Draxler before officially signing Siqueira (we agreed everything with him and Atletico from what i understand). if Draxler fails, we might settle for a less expensive option like Soriano while using most of our budget on Sandro (Kurzawa apparently off to PSG so cant really get him). to put it simple, its either Draxler+Siqueira or Soriano+Sandro and it depends on if we get Draxler or not. just a possibility

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha :D

Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don’t believe me just watch (come on)
Don’t believe me just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Haha :D

Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don’t believe me just watch (come on)
Hey, hey, hey, oh!
:shifty:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventus' pursuit of Atletico Madrid fullback Guilherme Siqueira has collapsed.

Gazzetta dello Sport says negotiations between Juventus and Atlético for the loan of Siqueira have broken down.

Juve director general Giuseppe Marotta has changed his strategy and told manager Massimiliano Allegri to use Simone Padoin while Kwadwoh Asamoah recovers from injury to cover the left back position.

The cash that had been earmarked for Siqueira will instead be used to sign a midfielder.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I guess that's the only way to make sense of this deal collapsing. Allegri telling the management to sign primary, quality targets or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)