Guilherme Siqueira - LB - Atletico Madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I guess that's the only way to make sense of this deal collapsing. Allegri telling the management to sign primary, quality targets or nothing.
as I wrote in private to a poster, our only and real target was Kurzawa which did not end up well.
the others were second choices or "false piste", fake targets altough at one point it looked like Allegri settled for Siqueira as Asamoah looked like was going to be out few months. New tests on Asa confirmed he'll be back in 3 weeks so the strategy changed completely and I do expect a trequartista + a replacement for Vidal/khedira

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Asamoah is not a LB. His injury took him out of the picture.
Evra was just a quick fix. A dying star, at the dwan of his carrier, we cannot expect him to start each and every game, in the whole season, im such a competitive level, heck thats why he was a free agent and was easy to get.
Siqueira sux, but still he is better than nothing, or the usual yound and Italian untalented defender Marotta gets...

Jul 1, 2010
Evra was just a quick fix. A dying star, at the dwan of his carrier, we cannot expect him to start each and every game, in the whole season, im such a competitive level, heck thats why he was a free agent and was easy to get.
Siqueira sux, but still he is better than nothing, or the usual yound and Italian untalented defender Marotta gets...
We're signing Alex Sandro, check his thread. It's gonna be confirmed during the day.

We're not getting Siqueira.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sandro is much better option, but these rumors were already dismissed, the jurnalists have a habbit of recycling such interests when there is nothing concrete to write about. I really hope you are right, but I dont think its possible for Marotta to sign Sandro, however Siqueira was a realistic target, one week ago, when I was leaving for vacations, we were finalising the deal, but smth has gone wrong, like it always does with LBs and now its late August...

Jul 1, 2010
Sandro is much better option, but these rumors were already dismissed, the jurnalists have a habbit of recycling such interests when there is nothing concrete to write about. I really hope you are right, but I dont think its possible for Marotta to sign Sandro, however Siqueira was a realistic target, one week ago, when I was leaving for vacations, we were finalising the deal, but smth has gone wrong, like it always does with LBs and now its late August...
We're not signing Siqueira because we chose to not sign him as we're signing Sandro.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So Marotta is still unable to land a proper LB?
I really really hope you are right juventino brother!
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)