Guido Vadalá (11 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So can anybody answer finally?Did we get anything for Tevez or nothing and Vadala on loan?If it is like this what is his price when we decide eventually to buy him ?Or is it 5 mil for Tevez and Vadala on loan for undecided fee?I really want to know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So can anybody answer finally?Did we get anything for Tevez or nothing and Vadala on loan?If it is like this what is his price when we decide eventually to buy him ?Or is it 5 mil for Tevez and Vadala on loan for undecided fee?I really want to know.
Reading between the lines it appears no money has changed hands but we've got some first refusals on a few of their players.

With vadala we've got him on loan for 2 years with a set buyout price which has been set at 50% of what Boca currently value him at. That's what we don't know yet so effectively it could be anything from a 5m buyout clause if they value him at 10 or a 10m buyout clause if they value him at 20m. He said quite clearly in his quotes that he's reduced vadalas price by 50%

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Reading between the lines it appears no money has changed hands but we've got some first refusals on a few of their players.

With vadala we've got him on loan for 2 years with a set buyout price which has been set at 50% of what Boca currently value him at. That's what we don't know yet so effectively it could be anything from a 5m buyout clause if they value him at 10 or a 10m buyout clause if they value him at 20m. He said quite clearly in his quotes that he's reduced vadalas price by 50%
Thanks anyway .That's the things that are bothering me.We don't know the details of the deal.And what is the exact price for Vadala if we decide to buy him.I know the whole story about Tevez and his Boca nostalgia but from knowing this facts we will know if we were ripped off by Boca or the agreement went fair enough for both sides.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I think when the official announcement comes from Juve all this will be clear.

I think also the issue was that tevez wanted to go, he had a year left on his contract and in all honesty could have forced a move for free. If history has proven anything it's that you can't keep tevez if he doesn't want to be somewhere.

We got a good deal out of this, ideally we should have tried to use this to build up a link with boca, almost like a feeder club, who knows maybe these options will be the start of a relationship

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Someone translate those comments please.
Just used google translate. They say his crack. Or maybe they mean his on crack il nuevo maradona?

On a serious note they described him as lightweight but with a rocket up his arse, good change of pace which they said was rare, good potential but they seem happier to see him go when compared to who they are getting back. At no point were they raving about his qualities which makes me think, they have seen plenty of vadalas in the past who have flopped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)