Guess who else is gay? (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Rami said:
When I read the title I thought you were coming out Menace ...:D
well he does liek to bend over when putting his head in the oven, so maybe there is something in this

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Poor guy. How unfair he had to lie all these years. I agree that I never saw it either. Then again I am not an N'Sync fan. :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
wasn't he in a boyband? Gayness is in their disclaimer
tell that to the millions of screaming hormonal teenagers that buy their records:p best laugh was when the guy from boyzone came out, it was so bloody obvious but everyone said i was wrong, still remember my wee sister sface when i showed her the paper, laughing my ass off

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
tell that to the millions of screaming hormonal teenagers that buy their records:p best laugh was when the guy from boyzone came out, it was so bloody obvious but everyone said i was wrong, still remember my wee sister sface when i showed her the paper, laughing my ass off
You're evil :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
:lol: my baby sis,was balling her eyes out too!!!! Its disgusting how they give gay guys that kinda power.:D I bet if Erik goes to a club,he can have any girl in there ffs.My mate Bradley is like that,i dont bother go clubbing with him anymore.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
I bet if Erik goes to a club,he can have any girl in there ffs.My mate Bradley is like that,i dont bother go clubbing with him anymore.
Yeah I get that all the time. My friends use me as a babe magnet, you should mobilise your friend too.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
You're evil :D
well i have 4 sisters i was subjected to every 5 minute sensation boy band in living memory, i kind of got a bit bitter and hated these pathetic,dancing clowns

Byrone said:
:lol: my baby sis,was balling her eyes out too!!!! Its disgusting how they give gay guys that kinda power.:D I bet if Erik goes to a club,he can have any girl in there ffs.My mate Bradley is like that,i dont bother go clubbing with him anymore.
well seen an interview where teh guy behind take that and other boybands spelled out that their target audience was teenage girls and gay men:faq1:

dude you aint doing so badky anyway are ya?:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
Yeah I get that all the time. My friends use me as a babe magnet, you should mobilise your friend too.
No thanks,my black american express card & mercedes car keys are more than enough.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
dude you aint doing so badky anyway are ya?:D

Rob u need to foward ur mobile no to me again.

As promised i went to little italy in Johannesburg & i was mocked at every angle at the bar.I mean it was awful to see all those interisti's smiling & hurling insults my way.So as time goes by i let all their insults slide & eventually i couldn't take it anymore.

I walked to my car,pulled out the fake inter jersey i bought a couple days back.As i walked into the bar,i threw the inter jersey on the floor & started stomping on it.I had everbody's attention & as everybody stared at me i unzipped my pants & started to piss on the inter jersey.

Needless to say that everybody was appauled that i pulled my donk out in public.I got the living bejesus kicked out of me & im fvcking struggling as is.Eventually a a big fight broke out & it was splashed out all over the news yesterday.

My mobile phone was stolen, oh & i was fired yesterday:pint:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
CauldronWench said:
LOL!

And Byrone, dude are you for real?

Indeed,ive been planning that for a couple of days.Didn't go down as expected,but thats life.

The look on those interisti's face's as i pissed on their jersey was all worth it though.:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
Indeed,ive been planning that for a couple of days.Didn't go down as expected,but thats life.

The look on those interisti's face's as i pissed on their jersey was all worth it though.:D
Sweet jesus, you're crazy. Heroic, but crazy :D

Sorry about the job man :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)