guess where I've been........ (28 Viewers)

OP
Jun 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    yes I'm a Juve fan :p

AND MAURIZIO LOBINA IS THE MOST WONDERFUL GUY IN THE WORLD!

I mean, can anyone say no to this? :dazed::heart::drool::lick:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Yes :D

Oh, and damn you. When you joined I just remember that "I'm blue" song, downloaded it and cant stop listening to it :fero:

OP
    Jun 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Who is Eiffel 65???

hasgrrrftklvt!!!!! WHAT?!
    you're NOT being serious! "who"?! THEY were a band of 3 people, now they're a band of 2 people, and they made the hit "Blue [Da Ba Dee]" in 1999, which goes "I'm Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai" over and over again!

grr @ you!:(

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by SandraLobina ] ++

you're NOT being serious! "who"?! THEY were a band of 3 people, now they're a band of 2 people, and they made the hit "Blue [Da Ba Dee]" in 1999, which goes "I'm Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dai" over and over again!

:LOL:

When your not listening to one of their songs, do you get withdrawal symptons!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by SandraLobina ] ++

This song is enough of a reason for me not to know them and not to want to know them, thank you for grring at me :D

OP
    Jun 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    OK now I hate you:p....why the hell didnt you do any juve activity!!:fero:

I WAS going to a football game actually.. but it wasn't Juventus :p [which you guys should know o_O]

anyway, if it makes you non-Eiffel-fans any happier they guys from Eiffel 65 all support Juventus like crazy, specially the guy in the pic, he even got to train with them once 'cause he was famous and such a great fan ;P

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Im 25.. in fact if I would said something more than that, I could go to jail... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    And you're even older than I am :D well, just one year but still..

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    So... let me see if I get this... becouse he is a member of Eiffel 65 he got to train with Juve??????

Damm!!! how overrate is the concept of fame on this days:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)