Who will go through?

• Brazil

• Paraguay

• Ecuador

• Venezuela

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedvěd

blʘndu;3078004 said:
gk: Julio Cesar (Inter Milano/Italia), Victor (Gremio Porto Alegre).
def: Andre Santos (Fenerbahce/Turcia), Daniel Alves (FC Barcelona/Spania), Maicon (Inter Milano/Italia), Adriano (FC Barcelona/Spania), David Luiz (Chelsea/Anglia), Lucio (Inter Milano/Italia) , Luisao (Benfica/Portugalia), Thiago Silva (AC Milan/Italia)
mfi: Sandro (Tottenham/Anglia), Lucas Leiva (Liverpool/Anglia), Elano (Santos), Elias (Atletico Madrid/Spania), Jadson (Sahtior Donetk/Ucraina), Lucas (Sao Paulo), Paulo Henrique Ganso (Santos), Ramires (Chelsea/Anglia).
fw: Alexandre Pato (AC Milan/Italia), Fred (Fluminense), Neymar (Santos), Robinho (AC Milan/Italia).
No Rafael Da Silva. :cry: Shocked that Marcelo is not called up, who'll play as LB? And Wonder who'll be first choice RB, Maicon or Alves.

And no Melo.

For me this would be the best team out of that squad.

---------Julio Cesar

Alves---Silva----Lucio---Adriano

--Ramires--Sandro--Lucas L.

--Neymar--Pato---Robinho

Ideally I'd have Brazil like this:

---------Julio Cesar

Alves---Luiz----Lucio---Marcelo

--Ramires--Silva--Melo

--Neymar--Pato---Robinho

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

blʘndu;3078671 said:
fap on lucas too :p

just saw douglas costa ain't in :(
And no Helton, Willian, Adriano, Marcelo, Bastos, Melo, Anderson etc..

Brazil got so much talent, and it's understandable that some players miss out, but what the fuck Elano and Fred are doing in that team?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Nedvěd;3079040 said:
And no Helton, Willian, Adriano, Marcelo, Bastos, Melo, Anderson etc..

Brazil got so much talent, and it's understandable that some players miss out, but what the fuck Elano and Fred are doing in that team?
Which Adriano?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd rather see Silva and Luiz. They might as well get used to each other now seeing as they'll be forming the central defense in the years to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)