Grosso : Flavour of the Month or the Next Maldini? (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Grosso undoubtedly was one of the best Italian players at the WC...bur I am not truly convinced of his abilities...I would rather see Chiellini being given an extended run for the Azzurri...he looks more natural at left back and has a very promising future at the Bianconeri...whilst Grosso has just made the biggest mistake of his life by joining the perpetual losers Inter Milan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

He's already 29 years old. The WC was his last medal in his career. Definitely, not the "nexr Maldini".

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
I'm not to sure that Grosso will be the next Maldini but i know for sure that he will be a great defender because at his age Maldini had accomplished more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maldini might have had a better career, but never got to the heights Grosso did. The two are anything but comparable if you ask me. Maldini was the better player throughout his career, but Grosso played an astonishing WC.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
Chiellini will be best for italy

and poor groso will destroyed by merdanazionale

Unless he goes to Milan at the end of a unsuccesfull season with Inter with no Scudetto and Champions League! :D

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
There wont be another Maldini for a long time. Maldini is the best defender of our generation. Grosso is 29, and just started to make a name for himself. Maldini has been great since he was young.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Talking about legends, how cheap can one get?

Guess who is the latest H&M male model? Yes, you guessed right, Maldini :lol2:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I keep seeing people who claim Chiellini will be more legendary than Grosso, but it's going to be pretty hard to be more legendary than a player who worked his way up, ended up in the national team, scored the winner in a WC semi-final and scored the decisive spotkick in the final. That's about as legendary as it gets.

So shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)