:groan: (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
well i dont know whether to be ashamed or ashamed. i guess it happens when all your plans get ruined and u have to stay home babysit ON A FRAIDAY :groan:

cheers. hope you guys never on my place, well except Graham who would probably enjoy it.

just one more to add to my lame posts

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to my world

I probably see that more often, since I'm in a different time zone to the most people around here :down:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Funny -- I just noticed that too (Don's straight flush, that is) ... save it's in the 19:00 hour local time by me.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Don, there is nothing wrong with that, man.

On June 4th you've written several messages between 9:31 p.m. and 10:21 p.m. because nobody else was around.

Happens to me often, when I am not here for a day or so, there are like 80 new/updated threads, 30 of which would be of an interest to me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i feel sorry for you Donaldo:angel:,but in Juventuz its always "when you pop you just can't stop":D,just ask Gray;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I have heard the term "don't have a life" ever since I have joined the forumz.

I find it totally wrong. Everybody has a life, no matter how much they spend on the internet. Everybody has interests, friends, hobbies, etc.

This community does not take you away form your day to day duties and responsibilities, unless you're in prison, in the middle of nowhere with closest city being 50 kilometers away (like me), or on the MIR Space Station.

That's just my opinion...

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
I have heard the term "don't have a life" ever since I have joined the forumz.

I find it totally wrong. Everybody has a life, no matter how much they spend on the internet. Everybody has interests, friends, hobbies, etc.

This community does not take you away form your day to day duties and responsibilities, unless you're in prison, in the middle of nowhere with closest city being 50 kilometers away (like me), or on the MIR Space Station.

That's just my opinion...
yeah you're right
but most of us say it as a joke
like, if you don't have a life ( no good friends, nothing interesting to do ) you end up having a lot of free time ... and internet is one of the ways of killing time
so that's why if someone is online too much we say that they don't have a life ....
i don't think anyone on here takes it to the heart tho

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
so that's why if someone is online too much we say that they don't have a life ....
i don't think anyone on here takes it to the heart tho
I do :broken::moan:
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Vicky, you're a gangsta???:eek:
Of course she is :wallbang: You been living under a rock for the past couple of decades?

:D

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
lol it's from office space, there is a song that goes like that
and i use it for my "info" thing in AIM, everyone seems to like it very much , so i thought i'd use it for a sig too :D :geek:
why, do i not look like a gangasta ? !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)