greetings (6 Viewers)

OP
ILCT

ILCT

io vinco sul campo
Nov 10, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1492926 said:
    What the fuck are you talking about, fucker?
    you learn about your team.............................

then come back to me................

OP
    ILCT

ILCT

io vinco sul campo
    Nov 10, 2007
  • Thread Starter #27
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1492941 said:
    Yea...what are you talking about?

Thank you everyone but Germany?

Bayern wasn't built by foreigners, you joker.

You are such a dickless assface.

oh really. indulge me then.....name the most important players on your team...3/10 were born in germany and even that's a stretch.

oh and btw, you may wanna lay off the insults...it only exposes how outclassed you are.

Apr 12, 2004
    And Trez and Camo are French and Italian....

ZZZzzzzZZZzZZzzZzzzzz

Get out of here, it's the team, BRO, who cares how many Germany, Russians or fucking Canucks are on the team, jerk-ass.

Ohh, and out of the first teamers, Schweini, Kahn, Altintop, Ottl, Kroos, Schlaudraff, Lell,and Rensing were born in Germany, and both Podo and Klose rep. Germany....so....get off me, you dunce.

OP
    ILCT

ILCT

io vinco sul campo
    Nov 10, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1492947 said:

ZZZzzzzZZZzZZzzZzzzzz

Get out of here, it's the team, BRO, who cares how many Germany, Russians or fucking Canucks are on the team, jerk-ass.

Ohh, and out of the first teamers, Schweini, Kahn, Altintop, Ottl, Kroos, Schlaudraff, Lell,and Rensing were born in Germany, and both Podo and Klose rep. Germany....so....get off me, you dunce.[/QUOTE

that's funny. i've watched most of bayerns games this year (because goltv shows no other bundesliga teams) and it's pretty common for lucio, de michelis, ze roberto ribery, toni and van bommel to start.

on top of your 9 players who are alleged "first teammers" (including the 2--podolski and klose who aren't even of german heritage except for klose who is barely an oriundo) i guess you lot start 14 players every match. no wonder you lot are doing so well unless of course all those players names are pseudonyms like (ie) luca toni who is really named by his german parents...lucas tonislagger or ze roberto who's real name is ze roberbeerwurst :agree:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    welcome here bro :pint:

burke - when Kahn will retire? 2 of 3 goals today was his fault - Gigi would save them. :p And why the fuck Bayern are playing only 2 days after UEFA Cup?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    that's funny. i've watched most of bayerns games this year (because goltv shows no other bundesliga teams) and it's pretty common for lucio, de michelis, ze roberto ribery, toni and van bommel to start.

on top of your 9 players who are alleged "first teammers" (including the 2--podolski and klose who aren't even of german heritage except for klose who is barely an oriundo) i guess you lot start 14 players every match. no wonder you lot are doing so well unless of course all those players names are pseudonyms like (ie) luca toni who is really named by his german parents...lucas tonislagger or ze roberto who's real name is ze roberbeerwurst :agree:
    Welcome, but this is one of the most petty arguments I've ever seen. If our summer transfer campaign actually succeeded and the recruits received playing time, we would realistically have this:

Buffon

Zebina - Grygera - Andrade - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Tiago - Almiron - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero

That is four Italians.

On the other hand, Hitzfeld usually deploys this:

Kahn

Lahm - Lucio - Demichelis - Jansen

Ribery - van Bommel - Ze Roberto - Schweinsteiger

Klose - Toni

That is five Germans.

So either you're just trying to stir up nonsense or you're a fool.

Apr 12, 2004

They do show other teams, crach head...just not as many....I watched Hertha, Nurnburg, Frankfurt, Leverkusen, and Dortmund this year......when they were NOT playing Bayern.

You are an idiot...

Jog on, son....
    Mike, I'd like you to meet Mike aka "Burke" :pint:
    I'd fuckin' rock him in the face.
    welcome here bro :pint:

burke - when Kahn will retire? 2 of 3 goals today was his fault - Gigi would save them. :p And why the fuck Bayern are playing only 2 days after UEFA Cup?
    I have stated for 3 years that Rensing should start, but Kahn is retireing after this season.

And about the 2 games in 3 days....that's just the sched.....
    Welcome, but this is one of the most petty arguments I've ever seen. If our summer transfer campaign actually succeeded and the recruits received playing time, we would realistically have this:

Buffon

Zebina - Grygera - Andrade - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Tiago - Almiron - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero

That is four Italians.

On the other hand, Hitzfeld usually deploys this:

Kahn

Lahm - Lucio - Demichelis - Jansen

Ribery - van Bommel - Ze Roberto - Schweinsteiger

Klose - Toni

That is five Germans.

So either you're just trying to stir up nonsense or you're a fool.
    Ownage...

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1492947 said:

ZZZzzzzZZZzZZzzZzzzzz

Ohh, and out of the first teamers, Schweini, Kahn, Altintop, Ottl, Kroos, Schlaudraff, Lell,and Rensing were born in Germany, and both Podo and Klose rep. Germany....so....get off me, you dunce.
    Absolutely, Burke, +rep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)