Greece vs Turkey (2 Viewers)

OP

leeeeech

Jul 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    i say that this is in no way related to this website. its juventus, not greece.
    since wen did u become a mod??

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by cereza ] ++
    Bes, is international soccer = bashing greece to you?
    I think i can speak for bes that he is happy albania won, not bashing greece.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Dr Juve,

I wouldnt call Denmark nobody because they do have a pretty decent team over last few years. However, I do understand your analogy, and I totally agree.:).
    I am going for the Turks. A team often takes times to go over hangover with their success - This happened to Japan, and South Korea. As for the Koreans they are still struggling.:D. Teams will play a lot harder against Greeks, and I suspect that some of their players may overrate themselves and forget the very ingredient of initial success - Humility and hard work.
    I see individually more talented and perhaps more hungry Turkish team. However, with my recent predictions I am not so sure.;). The draw most likely outcome IMO.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    Dr Juve,

I wouldnt call Denmark nobody because they do have a pretty decent team over last few years. However, I do understand your analogy, and I totally agree.:).
    I am going for the Turks. A team often takes times to go over hangover with their success - This happened to Japan, and South Korea. As for the Koreans they are still struggling.:D. Teams will play a lot harder against Greeks, and I suspect that some of their players may overrate themselves and forget the very ingredient of initial success - Humility and hard work.
    I see individually more talented and perhaps more hungry Turkish team. However, with my recent predictions I am not so sure.;). The draw most likely outcome IMO.
    I agree with teams trying harder against Greece now and after all Greece is now in the position all their opponents in the Euro were.

The Turks were a surprise team like Greece and Denmark,too,so let's see what they can come up with.They have a strong team,though.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
    they achieved most of their successes through team play though.

that's why I think it's going to be a rather rough match.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
    Believe me, the fans are even hotter now,after the loss on Saturday.

I just hope it doesn't end up like it did on Saturday with some idiots starting trouble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)