Greece 1 - 4 Turkey (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
they said that Greeks had an offensive banner against Ataturk, does any one have that image/pic? and also when Tuncay scored the goal, the Greek TV put Norway's flag instead of Turkey's next to his name on TV, was that on purpose? I mean putting the cross instead of the Islamic sign Like the Letter C (don't know exactly what it is called)

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
The letter C is a crescent. I noticed that Norweigian flag thing too, but it was on Turkish TV. Probably a mistake I think.

they said that Greeks had an offensive banner against Ataturk, does any one have that image/pic? and also when Tuncay scored the goal, the Greek TV put Norway's flag instead of Turkey's next to his name on TV, was that on purpose? I mean putting the cross instead of the Islamic sign Like the Letter C (don't know exactly what it is called)

Jul 2, 2006
I saw that

that banner is too disgraceful,so we cant show that here

also they put norway flag,when Tuncay Sanli scored

OP

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28
    I saw that

that banner is too disgraceful,so we cant show that here

also they put norway flag,when Tuncay Sanli scored
    Yeah that was very offensive, why do they need to put in politics into football, this isn't a war or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)