greatest satdium (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All I could think about was the damn UCLA Bruins, and players of old like Troy Aikman, JJ Stokes, Ken Norton Jr., and it just pissed me off.

Plus I had been drinking most of the day and the asshole security guards wouldn't let me go inside

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

106,000 people every saturday pack the place to watch mediocrity.

Gotta love it:D
Oh, excuse me, Chad Henne and Mike Hart are just horrible players for Freshman. Lloyd Carr has no sense for football at all, and Michigan is not the Big Ten's most succesful team. :rolleyes:

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Is LSU still being expanded? Is it 100,000 seats yet?
No.....it's currently at 91,600 official capacity (not 91,027 as I said before). It's currently being expanded........they're adding 3,500 seats and a "state-of-the-art" press box.

Here's a couple of more pics........quite impressive really.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh, excuse me, Chad Henne and Mike Hart are just horrible players for Freshman. Lloyd Carr has no sense for football at all, and Michigan is not the Big Ten's most succesful team. :rolleyes:

Freshmen you say???

OK, how about Dwayne Jarrett, Jeff Byers, Sam Baker, Lawrence Jackson, who were all named to the All-Freshmen team?

Oh, you know how much I love fucking with you.

have you still gotten over that beating at the hands of USC last year in the Rose Bowl??

Just wondering :D

And yes, the UCLA Mascots should be shot

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Almost as gay as this one.

Oh traveller....traveller
See that 2 that he's holding up??

That means after USC wins on Jan. 3rd, that will be TWO championships in a row.

TWO, Andy. I know, it could be decades before Michigan wins another championship, and well, god knows about Penn State.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Freshmen you say???

OK, how about Dwayne Jarrett, Jeff Byers, Sam Baker, Lawrence Jackson, who were all named to the All-Freshmen team?

Oh, you know how much I love fucking with you.

have you still gotten over that beating at the hands of USC last year in the Rose Bowl??
Of course. Its almost like a vacation for Michigan when they travel out there; they party day and night. No wonder why their record is such rubbish at the Rose Bowl.

Hopefully they will rip the Longhorns a new asshole that is bigger than Texas on the 4th.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

See that 2 that he's holding up??

That means after USC wins on Jan. 3rd, that will be TWO championships in a row.

TWO, Andy. I know, it could be decades before Michigan wins another championship, and well, god knows about Penn State.
I couldn't give two fvcks. Tradition is what counts. At least we don't have a gay Mascot. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Of course. Its almost like a vacation for Michigan when they travel out there; they party day and night. No wonder why their record is such rubbish at the Rose Bowl.

Hopefully they will rip the Longhorns a new asshole that is bigger than Texas on the 4th.
Yes, I agree with you on hoping that Michigan makes Texas their prison *****.

No way did Texas deserve to go to the Rose Bowl instead of Cal.

Now THAT would have been a great game.

And I'm messing with you, son. I have a lot of respect for Michigan. Especially when they ruin Ohio State's dream every season

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yes, I agree with you on hoping that Michigan makes Texas their prison *****.

No way did Texas deserve to go to the Rose Bowl instead of Cal.

Now THAT would have been a great game.

And I'm messing with you, son. I have a lot of respect for Michigan. Especially when they ruin Ohio State's dream every season
Yeah, I figured that. I don't know how anybody could like the Fvckeyes.

I thought California was going to be the one. What happened in the BCS standings?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Yeah, I figured that. I don't know how anybody could like the Fvckeyes.

I thought California was going to be the one. What happened in the BCS standings?
Well, you see, Texas somehow moved up in the BCS standings by not playing last week.

Don't ask. I don't know how that happened. All I know is Mack Brown, the coach for Texas, was literally begging for votes a couple of weeks ago, and his whining paid off.

God, I hate him.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

No.....it's currently at 91,600 official capacity (not 91,027 as I said before). It's currently being expanded........they're adding 3,500 seats and a "state-of-the-art" press box.

Here's a couple of more pics........quite impressive really.
Yeah, that's a phat stadium...

"State-of-the-art" press box? What, they're gonna have a strip joint there? :D

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Yeah, that's a phat stadium...

"State-of-the-art" press box? What, they're gonna have a strip joint there? :D
I'm wondering what the hell they're gonna do with that. I just got that from the lsu site, so I'll just have to wait and see. They are making a lot of noise for sure.....whatever they're doing up there. I'll try to get u a pic when I pass by.

Jul 12, 2002
Aha, have you been to Happy Valley before Ian? Sounds like you have. :D
Indeed. My travels have taken me many places, not excluding some serious parties at PSU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)