Greatest players from countries (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
So come on who are these world class americans...
Please enlighten me!!
Here's a list:

1. Landon Donovan
2. Damarcus Beasley
3. Brad Friedel
4. John O'brien
5. Claudio Reyna
5. Tony Sanneh
6. Earney Stewart
7. Joe Max Moore

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Here's a list:

1. Landon Donovan
2. Damarcus Beasley
3. Brad Friedel
4. John O'brien
5. Claudio Reyna
5. Tony Sanneh
6. Earney Stewart
7. Joe Max Moore
Thankyou for prooving my point Ian!

Jul 12, 2002
Thankyou for prooving my point Ian!
You are always welcome, Paul, yet you never once have shared the same point of view as me on anything. Why is that?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

You are always welcome, Paul, yet you never once have shared the same point of view as me on anything. Why is that?
I think thats a bit of an exageration Ian.... im sure theres at least once.
Plus other threads you have said many things i agree with , jus so happens on subjects that mean nothing to me and as such im not going to partake jus to say i agree with you.

You should realise by now Ian that i have nothing but respect for yourself.... the things you have written here and in a couple of other places are no short of amazing... a person so young to have done all those things.... I find quite astounding!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

Here's a list:

1. Landon Donovan
2. Damarcus Beasley
3. Brad Friedel
4. John O'brien
5. Claudio Reyna
5. Tony Sanneh
6. Earney Stewart
7. Joe Max Moore
Okay, I ám not from America, but I think Reyna should top this list! He did so much for the American soccer!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Here is my list!

1.) Hans Krankl
2.) Ernst Happel
3.) Andi Herzog
4.) Toni Polster
5.) Walter Schachner
6.) Friedl Koncilia
7.) Michi Konsel
8.) Franz Wohlfahrt
9.) Peter Stöger
10.) Christian Prosenick

You all will maybe just know some of them! Krankl was the goalgetter at Barca, Happel was not so great as player, but as coach. Herzog is the first player, who played 100 matches for Austria. Michi Konsel played for Roma!

Jul 12, 2002
You should realise by now Ian that i have nothing but respect for yourself.... the things you have written here and in a couple of other places are no short of amazing... a person so young to have done all those things.... I find quite astounding!
That's odd that you know how young I am as I've never told anyone here, or on the internet in general...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Okay, I ám not from America, but I think Reyna should top this list! He did so much for the American soccer!
I am not from America either, but if I was going to include players based upon their contribution to american soccer, then Paul Caliguiri should have topped the list, with Tony Meola second.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    Romania Hagi

Belgium Scifo then Coulemans(spelling) , Gerets and Preud Homme

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    He might have become a subject of ridicule and a parody of his former self but before his injury he was a helluva of a player as in 90 wc Euro92, wc 94 and performances for Parma testify
    I like Tomas Brolin since he played in WC 94 with Sweden NT, as well as Kennet Andersson and Martin Dahlin (if I'm not mistaken).
    Never forget Andersson's goal celebration! :cool:
    He's an :angel: but I dunno where is he now....
    Sweden NT used to be my fav in WC 94 along with Italian NT.:)

Jul 12, 2002
    Wilmots is not a girl. And any list of great Belgian players that does not include him is hardly a list at all.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

3. Brad Friedel
    :eek: BRAD FRIEDEL???
    I know he did good during the WC, but besides that he has done nothing impressing... He just might be one of the best americans, but nr. 3???

When he was playing in Denmark for Brøndby, I saw him in action all the time... And oh boy did he suck! And he didn't do to good at Liverpool either.

What about Reyna? ...he should be at the top of this list!

Just my opinion...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    but now he's magnificent week-in and week out :eek: one of the best keepers in the EPL :eek:
    You're kidding right?

If not... :eek: One of the best in the world??? Either you need some very powerful glasses, or you just need to watch more of Blackburns matches...

I'll admit that he is doing alot better after the WC, but calling him one of the worlds best is going a bit to far!

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    Wilmots is not a girl. And any list of great Belgian players that does not include him is hardly a list at all.
    Wel you and I have very different tastes in foootball that much is obvious, there are so many better players than Wilmots in my eyes and those 3 with Jean Marie Pfaff are way better imo

Algeria -----------Ladkhar Belloumi and Rabah Madjah

Morrocco ------ Bouderbella

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

You're kidding right?

If not... :eek: One of the best in the world??? Either you need some very powerful glasses, or you just need to watch more of Blackburns matches...

I'll admit that he is doing alot better after the WC, but calling him one of the worlds best is going a bit to far!
    in the epl, not the world ;) he's in outstanding form this season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)