Greatest Movie Villain (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Michael Corleone? Explain.
Where do I start? His pop Vito was meant to be feared and all that but he did not come across as cruel but Michael was just cruel, the way he shut the door on Kay's face, lying to a grand jury without blinking, baptising his nephew and at the same time killing all the major players(okay that part1 still!) killing his own brother. The very definition of a sociopath would suit Michael down to the ground, possibly his army background helped to shape his pathology but they guy aint someone you mess with

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Joe Pesci The goodfellas ( you will do well to find a more pschotic character)

Norman Bates (psycho)

Richard Gere in Internal Affairs

Hannibal Lecter

Nic cage in Face off

John Malkovich in dangerous liasions and Con Air

Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Wow I forgot

Nurse Ratched in 1 flew over the cukoo's nest

Annie Wilkes Kathy Bates (Misery)

Captain Bligh mutiny on the bounty both Charles Laughton and trevor Howard

Max Cady Cape fear the 2 bobbies mithcum and De Niro

Mrs Danvers in Rebecca

Dr Szell (Marathon man) Is it safe? Laurence Olivier

Hans Gruber ( die Hard) Alan Rickman

May 22, 2007
Where do I start? His pop Vito was meant to be feared and all that but he did not come across as cruel but Michael was just cruel, the way he shut the door on Kay's face, lying to a grand jury without blinking, baptising his nephew and at the same time killing all the major players(okay that part1 still!) killing his own brother. The very definition of a sociopath would suit Michael down to the ground, possibly his army background helped to shape his pathology but they guy aint someone you mess with
Pretty much agree. I just couldn't get myself to think that he was the evil guy, but he does seem malicious now you put it like that.

The Godfather Pt. 1&2 rules.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
exactly, with someone like tony montana, you expect him to be bad, but michael is always subtle, u don't know you're gona get killed until it's too late, a great character

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)