greatest movie moments/scenes (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i dunno whether this thread's been made be4, but whatafvck ;)...

what were the greatest movies scene(s) u've seen, whether action or comedy or etc...

Apocalypse now/redux - the helicopter scene...amazing scene, wagner music was amazing :thumb:

Platoon - the part when Willem Dafoe dies in while runnin out of the forest :thumb:

Ocean's Eleven - from the starting of the heist until the end :thumb: :star: especially the ending...

Burglar (whooppee goldberg) - the part where whooppi's sidekick is interogated...:LOL: :LOL:

Scarface - the chainsaw part + the finale :eyepatch:

Heat - the bank robbery :wooowww: that was one amazing scene + De niro and Al talking :)

matrix 1 - the lobby scene and the subway scene

matrix 2 - neo against the smiths, the ending when neo flies and saves, the highway scene and the part at the grand staircase

arggh, i cant think now

ummm..lemme see

jurrasik park I - the part where the TRex attacks the two stuck cars and eats the guy at the toilet bowl ;),

Austin powers..the whole damn movie :LOL:

i'll continue

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
-Scent of a Woman: The meeting of the School Comittee and students when Al Pacino gives his speech..............unbelievable. I couldn't blink.

-Gladiator: The most powerful scene was after he found his wife and son killed and he said......"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius........................father to a murderered son, husband to a murderered wife and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next." :thumb:

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    -Scent of a Woman: The meeting of the School Comittee and students when Al Pacino gives his speech..............unbelievable. I couldn't blink.
    i remember one part of the movie when Al goes to see his brother or family or sth, that part waz funney ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    i dunno whether this thread's been made be4, but whatafvck ;)...

what were the greatest movies scene(s) u've seen, whether action or comedy or etc...

Apocalypse now/redux - the helicopter scene...amazing scene, wagner music was amazing :thumb:

Platoon - the part when Willem Dafoe dies in while runnin out of the forest :thumb:

Ocean's Eleven - from the starting of the heist until the end :thumb: :star: especially the ending...

Burglar (whooppee goldberg) - the part where whooppi's sidekick is interogated...:LOL: :LOL:

Scarface - the chainsaw part + the finale :eyepatch:

Heat - the bank robbery :wooowww: that was one amazing scene + De niro and Al talking :)

i'll continue
    I like those too, check the others in that old thread ;)

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    Gladiator - when he finds his wife and kid murdered
    The count of monte cristo - when he kills his friend who betrayed him

the score - when de niro tells the other guy see what you got at the end

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++

i remember one part of the movie when Al goes to see his brother or family or sth, that part waz funney ;)
    Yeah, it was his brother's house.......they didn't like him and he gave them a hard time at the dinner table........it was hilarious. :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    -LOTR the feloowship of the ring: when Bormir said to aragorn be4 he dies: I would follow you to the end... my brother.. my captain..... my King.

-I also liked the scene that had gandalf and Saruman fighting each other..

-the count of monte cristo: when the count said to his trator friend.. It's complicated.. :thumb:

-gladiator+braveheart: the whole movie..

-meet joe black: the scene where the car hits brad pitt :thumb:

tell you more.. can't remember now

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    The Shining - Hereeee is Johnny !!!! (Jack Nicholson breaks the door open with an axe)

the godfather - The part where Al Pacino goes to the bathroom, brings out the gun which was planted for him there and shoots the 2 guys he was having dinner with. Amazing scene !

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    TLOTR (both) Arwen and Aragorn's love scenes. :touched:

Forces of nature: Rain scenes... the rain is falling slow, it's so nice.

sleepy hollow, all the scenes in the forest

A knight tale: dance scene, but before starts bowie's song, that turned the scene in shit.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    the italian job: the scene when that hacker (forgot his name) displayed in the screens:
    you will never shutdown the real napster..

the two towers: when gullom was argueing with himself..
    at the beginning I thought there were two of them :D ,anyway it oscar level scene..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)