Greatest Juve Matches! (1 Viewer)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'd like you guys to say what where some of the greatest Juve performances you have ever seen.... 2 of my favourites have to be:

The second leg against monaco Cl quater final 1998/99.

The second leg against Real Madrid in last years Cl semi-final.

There are so much more but i want to leave it to you guys!

Buy on AliExpress.com

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
I'd like you guys to say what where some of the greatest Juve performances you have ever seen.... 2 of my favourites have to be:

The second leg against monaco Cl quater final 1998/99.

The second leg against Real Madrid in last years Cl semi-final.

There are so much more but i want to leave it to you guys!
agree with you

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Juve-Fiorentina, I think it was 1995-1996.:thumb:.
2-0down by half time, and Batigol scored in every single until then even if he set up Biano for easy tap in. Then Vialli comes out scoring two, and played his heart out. Towards the end, Orland launches hopeful ball to Del Piero from halfway line, and Alex on his first touch volleys past Francesco Toldo with outside of his right foot.:devil:.

Beating Milan in early 90s in San Siro was also special, even if my memory for that game has gone a bit haze.

Ajax game was also fantastic, with the best moment being Zizou practically dribbling into the goal.:D.

4-0drubbing of Parma, and Alex scoring 4goals, and instantly becoming worldwide star was special.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Juve-Fiorentina, I think it was 1995-1996.:thumb:.
2-0down by half time, and Batigol scored in every single until then even if he set up Biano for easy tap in. Then Vialli comes out scoring two, and played his heart out. Towards the end, Orland launches hopeful ball to Del Piero from halfway line, and Alex on his first touch volleys past Francesco Toldo with outside of his right foot.:devil:.

Beating Milan in early 90s in San Siro was also special, even if my memory for that game has gone a bit haze.

Ajax game was also fantastic, with the best moment being Zizou practically dribbling into the goal.:D.

4-0drubbing of Parma, and Alex scoring 4goals, and instantly becoming worldwide star was special.
:thumb:

OP
Stevie

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I can kinda remeber the match against dynamo kieve in the CL quatre final i think whenvere we drew 1-1 at home in the 1st leg... but then came back away in the second leg and beat them 5-1. Im not to shure of any of the dates though.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    I can kinda remeber the match against dynamo kieve in the CL quatre final i think whenvere we drew 1-1 at home in the 1st leg... but then came back away in the second leg and beat them 5-1. Im not to shure of any of the dates though.
    Oh yeah, with Pippo scoring hat-trick. Alex's put special volley past their goalkeeper.:cool:. But the funniest image of that match for me was, Kiev fans pissed off at the game, started throwing snowballs at celebrating Juve fans!:LOL:

Robert

Jun 9, 2003
    Juventus - Real - 3-1
    Barca - Juve - 1-1
    Against Kiev we won 4-1 and the last ball was brilliant.Zizou gave pass on 40 meters and Alex from the air with one touch scoring.:cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    In recent times it has to be Juve 3-1 Real. We were just unstoppable. All of our players were on song.

OP
    Stevie

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    In recent times it has to be Juve 3-1 Real. We were just unstoppable. All of our players were on song.
    I think that alot of the players performances came from the fans that filed the deli alpi it was truely an amazing night and if only that stadium could be filled every week like the san siro it would be brilliant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)