greatest goals, you have seen (2 Viewers)

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
Here is couple of great goals what I remember:

Depo vs Juve: couple of years than, Birindelli shoots unbelievable goal about 30 metres from Depo's goal.
Juve vs Real Madrid: Juve di fenomeni,3-0 for Juve, Zambrotta gave long pass and Nedved shoot a bounce ball to Real's goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
If you mean Juve goals then:

Monaco - Juve: Great volley shot by Ale.

Depor - Juve: As you mentioned.

I can't think of more atm.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikko ] ++
Here is couple of great goals what I remember:

Juve vs Real Madrid: Juve di fenomeni,3-0 for Juve, Zambrotta gave long pass and Nedved shoot a bounce ball to Real's goal.
it is simply cool and dynamic goal

i plus CL Final against Dortmund DP back heel goal

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
DP Backheel goal. DP's freekick against Celtic in CL some years ago. DP's humiliation of Barthez. The great sax-volley!! And his backheel goal against Dortmund. DP's Volley against Fiorentina and some of Nedveds great shots ;)
Del Pieros 2-0goal against Real Madrid!

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
well i dunno what the best goal ive ever seen but neddy goals vs real madrid in the semi-finals in the champ league wasnt the best ive ever seen but a great goal and i never forget when he scored after his long run he jumped over the advertising boards towards the juve fans. fantastic moment.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DP's goal against Real was superb and so was the volley against Monaco. The one against Fiorentina was brilliant as well. Nedved has scored some lovely scuds over the years. Biri's super strike against Depor was excellent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nedved's goal against Modena last year if I remember correctly was a 30 yard missile. His goal against Ajax at the Amsterdam ArenA featured great build up play from Del Piero and Camoransi, finished off by an adept touch.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
The Nedved goal against Brescia a year ago was one of the greatest.

I also see no one mentions Del Piero goal against Piacenza two years ago :eek:
the second goal in that game was also great, a fantastic combination between Nedved and Del Piero ending with a Nedved's chip)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Nedved's goal against Modena last year if I remember correctly was a 30 yard missile. His goal against Ajax at the Amsterdam ArenA featured great build up play from Del Piero and Camoransi, finished off by an adept touch.

It was against Perugia.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
The Nedved goal against Brescia a year ago was one of the greatest.

I also see no one mentions Del Piero goal against Piacenza two years ago :eek:
the second goal in that game was also great, a fantastic combination between Nedved and Del Piero ending with a Nedved's chip)

yes. thats a great one.

Zidane's goal against leverkusen

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Del Piero's goal against Torino could very well be the most beautiful goal that I've ever seen. Such finesse..not to mention he scores with his left foot and not with his better right.

His goal against Real Madrid was pure brilliance as well. So was Nedved's. IMO Del Piero really has scored a lot of very nice goals. Nedved's goals are always cool. The way he blasts that ball into the back of the net is great.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah Zlatans backheel and the one man show from Zlatan too :)
I forgot Birindellis bomb against Depor ;) I jumped my chair when I saw that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)