Greatest ever concert (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
Whats the best concert youve ever seen. Can be what you saw on a dvd or live etc. Obviously this is gonna be full of bias but try to be honest.

-Anyone see/heard of KISS concert in 1996 in New York on new years eve. The most fireworks ive ever seen pretty solid performance massive crowd.

-ACDC's no bull tour. One night they played in front of 160 000 Spaniards.

-Guns N Roses (couldn't help myself) 1992 Tokyo was mad. 3hrs of ****ing magical music. heavenly!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Metallica - Live in Fort Worth is good, but not greatest ever... :undecide: I've got to think this over few times...

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    My favorite Metallica was cunning stunts.

Jimi Hendrix woodstock is vintage

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    My fav David Bowie live at the Point in Dublin last year. He played 27 songs then suprised us by saying they were filming it and releasing it on dvd so i can relive the gig when its out. was suposed to see him again at a musical festival in dublin this year but he had surgery and cancelled.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
    Metallica - Live in Fort Worth is good, but not greatest ever... :undecide: I've got to think this over few times...
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    My favorite Metallica was cunning stunts.
    Cunning Stunts is the Fort Worth gig. And that isn't the best at all, if you'd seen some Metallica shows you would never say that that was their best gig. IMO they were better at the Spektrum where I saw them live, and certainly better in Seattle in 1989.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
    You've got to meet my brother. He's been to all Metallica conserts in the past five years.

The best live show I have ever been too was Michael Jackson's show in Moscow in 1993. I have been to many conserts since then. Nothing came even close.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Back then (11 years ago) I was a huuuuge fan of Michael Jackson. The times when "Dangerous" came out in 1991.

Up until now I have never seen a live performance of more quality than the one I have mentioned.

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
    Well, I dont know, his songs are still played, for instance yesterday I was "in da club" and dj played his four songs though it was a hh party, he still got many fans. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    He said many times that he is still full of energy and will keep releasing stuff. I must admit though, that his new albums are very poor compared to five early ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)