Great news- del piero will be a president after zoff (1 Viewer)

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Hi guys,
I was just surfing the net reading about the calcio and I came across a title for an article in the Gazzetta Dello Sport that says "Capello: I'm working for Juve in Serie A"
I thought he said he will see his contract out with Juve untill 2007 no matter what happens!

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    no the question was are you going to be coach of juve (IF) they go to be

he sayed i m strait man and i dont like (if) and (but) and i am making juve ready for serie a next year

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Well, I'm not exactly sure what the role of president entails. Presumably the CEO, executive directors and chairman will still form the power base of the company. Presidency is I hope more of an honourary position with no real power or responsibility.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    not a surprise really. del piero for president has been in the cards for a long time seeing as he is both the best and most loyal player in a while. not to mention the fans love him, and the club has a history of giving management positions to juve legends.

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
    edpiero said:
    Where did you see him ? In Dubai ?
    Yeah I met a lot of players here in Dubai in 2002. There was a friendly game that was put together for the retirement of one of the best players of the UAE National Team, it was a world team with players like Batistuta and George Weah against Juventus, I saw the game it was in Abu Dhabi and 2 days later I met the boys at the Beach in Jumeirah, I took pictures with them and spoke to some of them and had Alex sign my Jersey...It was one of the best days of my life :D

I posted all the pictures in the Forum, but that was a while ago and I can't seem to find them. I have them if you guys want I can post them again on this thread. Let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)