Grasshopper In Champions League? (8 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++
they have SO much talent, yet they cant seem to possibly win a major championship..hmm...:p
Euro88 :p

And where are you from again? Aaah yess of course! Malaysia! They are soooo gooood!!!

OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

True - there's a reason why almost all the great Dutch players play abroad.

One thing though - Holland DOES produce more talent than Switzerland...
    abit:D more okay, but i gues most of your best players are immigrants(from the colonial islands)---> Ajax!, so u cant compare it with switzerland.

but we build new stadiums as well, and maybe in 5 years we will e on the same level (imigrants too-->jugoslavia)

:D:D

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

scheiss basel!!!:fero::fero:
    ...actually we won 2 of our four games against basel, and reached two remis...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    abit:D more okay, but i gues most of your best players are immigrants(from the colonial islands)---> Ajax!, so u cant compare it with switzerland.

but we build new stadiums as well, and maybe in 5 years we will e on the same level (imigrants too-->jugoslavia)

:D:D
    Immigrants? No, sorry. Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Pierre van Hooijdonk, Clarence Seedorf and nowadays Nigel de Jong, Rafael van der Vaart, Andy van der Meyde are all citizens of the Kingdom of the Netherlands

That's what I meant with producing talent ;)

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48

Immigrants? No, sorry. Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Pierre van Hooijdonk, Clarence Seedorf and nowadays Nigel de Jong, Rafael van der Vaart, Andy van der Meyde are all citizens of the Kingdom of the Netherlands

That's what I meant with producing talent ;)
    ya, but dont understand me wrong. i meant there is definitly a BIG PLUS for netherlands, that there were colonials(before generations). its the same by france. there is NOTHING against it, just it give YOU more abilities to play (athletic style, technic).

look at germany, or quiet near: italy!

"That's what I meant with producing talent ;)" (davids etc) they would doin`it everywhere! van der Vaart an netherlands-man= quiet obvious....:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    "That's what I meant with producing talent ;)" (davids etc) they would doin`it everywhere! van der Vaart an netherlands-man= quiet obvious....:D
    Not so obvious actually - I have NO idea what you mean here :D

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51

Not so obvious actually - I have NO idea what you mean here :D
    i see...i see....

i know van der vaart and co. are born in netherlans(cause hes WHITE..., means hes not coming from an colonial-island or something like that, in the opposite it can be logically happen(like davids...)). its logical TOO that playerz like davids and seedorf have other (black)-roots.---> Athletic Style of Football.

afterall van der vaart reached quiet nothing in his YOUNG career...

but i guess davids, seedorf, kluivert are football players in their heart & blood, so the might reach the same in another country, means that has >nothing to do with NETHERLANDS...or just a bit:D:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Of course it does! Born in colonies or not - Davids, Seedorf, Kluivert and others all became big through the Ajax youth academies in their country!

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #53
    Of course it does! Born in colonies or not - Davids, Seedorf, Kluivert and others all became big through the Ajax youth academies in their country!
    i said....maybe a bit:D:D

...nevertheless without colonials, there would be NO davids, NO seedorf, NO kluivert, NO van Hooijdonk, NO gullit, NO rijkaard...

but RESPECT to VAN BASTEN:heart: and cruyff:angel::D....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    i said....maybe a bit:D:D

...nevertheless without colonials, there would be NO davids, NO seedorf, NO kluivert, NO van Hooijdonk, NO gullit, NO rijkaard...
    Not in the national team no, you're right. Aber ich habe hauptsachlich clubfootball gemeint :)

but RESPECT to VAN BASTEN:heart: and cruyff:angel::D....

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    Not in the national team no, you're right. Aber ich habe hauptsachlich clubfootball gemeint :)
    hey you wrote betther german than i english....tsss lec:howler:!!

okay, in clubfootball i can agree with you!!

there are some others too...:D

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    Oh go away, you :p:D
    hehehe, i like u and like all netherlands cause sometimes i smoke:eek: something out of your country:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)