Grand Tourismo 4 (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
nope...but i do have a question for those of you who are up to date with video games.

My Brother asked me to get him a game called "LA streets" or something like that. it's supposed to be like Grand theft Auto.

is it any good? and what's it called exactly?

OP
Sid

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    La streets?...haven't heard of that game before dude, but GTA is really cool...(if you know the cheats :D)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Not so sure about Gran Turismo 4, but yes, the GT series rocks :D

I heard LA Streets was actually modelled on the real city, and u can see actual parts of the city. I also heard they're gonna do something like that on a driving game of Sydney. Sure, u prolly can't drive to your house and look in your mailbox, but it's still a funky idea if you're familiar with a virtual environment :thumb:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed] ++
    nope...but i do have a question for those of you who are up to date with video games.

My Brother asked me to get him a game called "LA streets" or something like that. it's supposed to be like Grand theft Auto.

is it any good? and what's it called exactly?
    Its called: True Crime: Streets of LA

OP
    Sid

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    this La Street game sound cool...but is it much better than Need For Speed & Nascar Racers?

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    Tre Crime is kinda like Grand theft Auto, so i doubt it will be as good a racing game as NFS since the game i more than just racing.

Need For Speed : Underground looks really good. I played the demo and i have to say i really like it. Its Arcade so dont expect the realism of Grand Turismo

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    All the previous Need for Speed games have really lacked one important thing...speed

seriously, the games feel really slow. Even going 400 km/h in the Lambo Diablo felt like going 100 on my local streets :undecide:

OP
    Sid

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I agree, all NFS games lack of speed, I think NFS is kinda cool then NFS 2 even tough there some weakness in the game (the police car are like shit!)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    but one thing tho, they have great soundtracks

btw, i've seen the True Crime game, looks pretty good..not as good as GTA but pretty good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)