Grand Theft Auto : Vice City (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Hey guys did you play this game...?
in this game you are like a gang (p.i.m.p:D) and you have to recover some lost money...you have to complete a lot of missions there. If you complete a mission, you get a money for that mission...you can also buy hotels, houses, cars, discos etc.
You can also work as a doctor, taxi driver, policeman etc...

JUST TRY IT, URE GONNA LOVE IT!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ahhh I finished this game 100% :extatic:

That's all hidden packages, unique jumps, side missions, properties, vigilantes :stress:

Thoroughly enjoyale game. I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I dont play video games much, but i've played GTA:VC on my Bros PS2... it was awesome :cool:

Anybody play Driver3 ? (i'm not even sure it was released yet)

If so, what do you think? better than GTA?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Ahhh I finished this game 100% :extatic:

That's all hidden packages, unique jumps, side missions, properties, vigilantes :stress:

Thoroughly enjoyale game. I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
how long does it takes for u to finish it
i was 78% complete but i quit
get bored :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It took a long time, but i just did all the side missions and unique jumps while cruising around Vice City. There's so many things to see and funny stuff to do that u find that u just pick things up and finish missions along the way :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i got about 62% by the time i did all the essential missions,then everyday i just tried to complete another set of side missions/unique jumps/hidden packages etc.

go about it systematically and you'll get 100.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    GTA Vice City with new level and missions is released...

it is called : GRAND THEFT AUTO : VICE CITY MOD

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    i played it some time ago, and enjoyed if for, oh, 2 months before it became totally boring..... i did all the stunts iwanted to do, side missions and so on, but really, it all became so repetitive after awhile.....

i know all the routes in the city i could walk around blind.... and what's up with the citizens of vice city? i go around whacking people and nothing ever happens to me. even mindless killing loses it's appeal when no one around you gives a shit about it.... and the cops? such idiots that you'd kill them just to put them out of their misery....

don't know what the big fuss about the game is all about...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
    don't know what the big fuss about the game is all about...
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    and it's so uninhibited,that's the best thing:D
    ++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
    i played it some time ago, and enjoyed if for, oh, 2 months before it became totally boring.....
    Hey, for a solely single player game, 2 months is an amazingly long time to keep you hooked, especially considering it's not blatantly designed to make you spend your life away, like Final Fantasy or Everquest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)