Gran Turismo 4 - PS2 (2 Viewers)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
Automotive racing is much more than a sport, it's a lifestyle. As the fourth installment of the worldwide blockbuster-selling Gran Turismo series, Gran Turismo 4 is available exclusively for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. Following in the footsteps of the PlayStation 2 "Greatest Hit," Gran Turismo3 A-spec, and a racing franchise that has sold more than 36 million units worldwide, Gran Turismo 4 features authentic racing gameplay that focuses on more than 650 cars, up to 100 courses and unique race modes. With an all-new physics engine and an all-new artificial intelligence engine, combined with revolutionary technology, Gran Turismo 4 delivers enhanced, if not perfected, game physics, graphics, and feel, acting as a near-realistic automotive driving simulator.

Some ScreenShots

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
great game :D i've played the beta version. It was good, but this must be better :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Jesus,the sounds in the game are frickin amazing!Apart from the presentation and frequent loading times,this is as good as it gets.Hell,this is probably as good as it's ever gonna get,I refuse to believe it could get any better.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Correction,there is a pretty big problem with the in-game AI.Opposing drivers always seem stuck to driving in a predesignated line,plenty of times I got a car slamming into my bumper even though I was braking dead ahead of him,no matter who I attempt to overtake they seem intent on sticking to their racing line to the extent of hitting anyone who gets in their way.

Apr 12, 2004
Well, real drivers are like that though, to some extent, but I am doing an endurance race right now, Nürburgring 24 hour, I left my ps2 on all night and actually ran it for 2 hours before going to bed, and right now I am at............16 hours, 43 minutes.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Correction,there is a pretty big problem with the in-game AI.Opposing drivers always seem stuck to driving in a predesignated line,plenty of times I got a car slamming into my bumper even though I was braking dead ahead of him,no matter who I attempt to overtake they seem intent on sticking to their racing line to the extent of hitting anyone who gets in their way.

that is mostly true. but if you look closely AI will make many mistakes esspecially when trying to overtake you as they are speeding up more than normally.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Well, real drivers are like that though, to some extent, but I am doing an endurance race right now, Nürburgring 24 hour, I left my ps2 on all night and actually ran it for 2 hours before going to bed, and right now I am at............16 hours, 43 minutes.

you got to be shitting me.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you got to be shitting me.
No way man, it takes sooooooo long, I used the BMW M3 GTR Race Car, I beat the second place man by 9 laps, and that is a long way if you know the Nürnburgring.

I got the F1 style car and 1.2 Mil, so it was worth it, the F1 car is not as good as the ones in GT3, but it still is quick and holds the roads well.

I was about to kill myself when I was racing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)