Graham vs Don Bes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
he is practising ass-kissin to become a mod

:thumb:
"ass-kisser" and all similar phrases are registered trademark titles for Fred Weasly. kidly rephrase using different words or i'll press charges! ;)

:D

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

"ass-kisser" and all similar phrases are registered trademark titles for Fred Weasly. kidly rephrase using different words or i'll press charges! ;)

can i use ass-kissin and reference it?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    he is practising ass-kissin to become a mod

:thumb:
    If i was trying to become a mod, wouldn't I be kissing up to someone other than kaiser franco, and stop making fun of all the mods? ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm always trying to be a mod? :wth::confused: That's a new one

Is it because I did what a few people have done and pretended to close a thread? That's pretty much all i can think of, but if ther's more reason for u to think that, please feel free to quote my posts

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Does this remind u of anything? Mr Forum Legend (if somethin like that even exists, in the contest that u understood it)
    Oh mate, you should go and sign up to be a journalist right away. Never before (even in a tribalfootball transfer rumour) have i seen such a blatant display of taking words out of context.

++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
    Where can I find the Forum Legend?
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I'm right here dude, what do u need?
    i believe he meant me
    So first you take my original post out of context, then conveniently remove the smiley which shows that it was an obvious joke

Then you fail to include the fact that you replied to the thread straight after i did, saying the same thing, but WITHOUT A SMILEY

Even if I did think I was some sort of legend, how is that evidence of me giving my best efforts to become a mod? :rolleyes: I expected more from you Bes

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Exhibit A

But i'm saying that someone who posted on tuesday can edit their post to include strikers who have done well, and since they'll be towards the top of the page, maybe it's hard to notice since u just assume that they got their strikers in on time. Just be careful ;)

btw if u need any help with the game, gimme a shout

that just tells me (and everybody else) If i were a mod i would make things better.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh, so I'm not allowed to help people and make suggestions now?

So that means Josh really wants to be a mod because he suggested changing the avatar sizes, right?

Maybe I should just mind my own business and not try to help people, and not show any concern that some people might try to scam a game that i'm involved in. Oh wait, it doesn't matter if i'm involved in it, right? Because it's none of my business and talking about it just proves to you (and everybody else) that i desperately want to become a moderator.

I wasn't saying that i want to hijack the game and make it better because you mere mortals are all tragically inept. I said "maybe it's hard to notice if you (fabiana) just assume........

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Okay, my turn. In the Strikermania round 10 thread, Meow said:

++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Sorry off topic here:

Hey Graham...I asked you in another thread but probably you never went back to read it:

Are you a mod now?? I saw you merging threads and closing threads.....

You should have been made one long time ago.......
    And my reply was

:LOL: I was just kidding. I did reply to that, but u might not've known what i meant. You should have noticed that no merging of threads was done at all, I just typed "Threads merged" in bold just to play around :p

Did you see me say "Yes, I agree, I should have been made a mod a long time ago, since i'm so fit for the job"?

No, i pretty much ignored that part of the post and just answered her question. Now if I was trying so hard, don't u think that was a perfect opportunity to state my opinion on the matter? I could have easily made a big deal out of it by highlighting that part of the post, or even replying with a "thanks, I'm flattered". But did I?

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15

Maybe I should just mind my own business and not try to help people, and not show any concern that some people might try to scam a game that i'm involved in. Oh wait, it doesn't matter if i'm involved in it, right? Because it's none of my business and talking about it just proves to you (and everybody else) that i desperately want to become a moderator.
    good one

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    hey chill man. just tryin to kill some time here
    Hey if u wanna just kill some time, call me names and make fun of me. But please don't undermine my efforts to contribute to this forum and help out its members. I was insulted that you took my initiative in monitoring the strikermania game as having alterior motives and as a statement of my superiority. Please don't do that again.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)