graeme souness (1 Viewer)

Jan 30, 2006
If suppose Fabio Capello leaves Juve how about graeme souness as his successor??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
SSrThEgReAt said:
If suppose Fabio Capello leaves Juve how about graeme souness as his successor?
Why, so Juve can have the most inept coach in football? Sorry, but we'd be better off with "The Enforcer", as our manager.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I think he was more than a bit unlucky with his spell at Newcastle - a thin squad hit hard by injuries isn't the formula for success. That said, his previous jobs don't exactly inspire me with confidence either.

Still, you've got to love a guy who went straight from heart surgery to a game. :biggrin:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
did you get a frozen shoulder when you were pressing the question mark key?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cuz i did......

easy bro

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
good coach,but there are at least 10 better coach waiting on the line IF there is a replacement.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
SSrThEgReAt said:
If suppose Fabio Capello leaves Juve how about graeme souness as his successor??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sorry mate i dont want to offend but shut up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like the way you bring up your questions, do you do that all the time???????????????????????????????????

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it does get boring, shall we stop posting in this thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe, but again do we have anything more interesting to do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can we keep up coming up with questions????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)