Graduation and alcohol! (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Hey guys, I finished High-school on friday. Passed my final exams and now I am off to enjoy a summer full of alcohol and party!

To all those who still have to learn: There is no better feeling, than the one you have, when you leave the exams and know, that you have finished this part of your life. Damn, enjoy this!

Good luck for those who still have to pass their exams.

Off to get a beer........

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

To all those who still have to learn: There is no better feeling, than the one you have, when you leave the exams and know, that you have finished this part of your life. Damn, enjoy this!

What are you talking about, it's the worst feeling ever.

I had my final exams and prom night the other day, and I was so fucked up afterwards, I fell into a fucking early midlife crisis. I kept thinking how my youth was slipping away, how I'm growing up too fast, how life is going to fly by in a second... If I could I'd stay in school forever, this is the best time of your life.

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Really? I am shocked. In my opinion, school was terrible. I was quite a good pupil, but I had my disciplinary problems with some teachers, thats why I really wanted to leave that place as quickly as possible. I will not miss anything.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Really? I am shocked. In my opinion, school was terrible. I was quite a good pupil, but I had my disciplinary problems with some teachers, thats why I really wanted to leave that place as quickly as possible. I will not miss anything.
    I'm completely in agreement with this point of view personally. Work is 1 million times better than school ever was, I couldn't wait to leave and get a job.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I had my final exams and prom night the other day, and I was so fucked up afterwards, I fell into a fucking early midlife crisis. I kept thinking how my youth was slipping away, how I'm growing up too fast, how life is going to fly by in a second... If I could I'd stay in school forever, this is the best time of your life.

Same.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Well in a few hours time I will be sitting for my last final in my university life....I have conflicting feelings about this...optimistic about the future...but I know I would someday feel nostalgic and wish I could turn back time....All I know for now is that I given up on the last two chapters in my advertising and promotion textbook and decided to chill out with u guys :D:D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Like I have stated by implication on a number of occassions, I wish I could be back in school, minus the book work of course...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

I wouldnt necessarily say in school forever, but I'd love of just stayed like 15 forever (15 was my favorite time), I dont wanna get older :down:

K10

Jul 12, 2002

That exact same thing happened to me. I'm 20 now and I feel so old. I wish I was 16/17 again and forever.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I thought that too but college brings better stuff. Trust me. Specially if you get a year off between high school and college

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The truth from someone in their 30s: you get older, but you get better.

There's a set of people you meet at my age whom you can tell peaked in high school, and that was pretty much their last big moment in life. Try not to become one of them.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    The truth from someone in their 30s: you get older, but you get better.

There's a set of people you meet at my age whom you can tell peaked in high school, and that was pretty much their last big moment in life. Try not to become one of them.
    True talk.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I'm completely in agreement with this point of view personally. Work is 1 million times better than school ever was, I couldn't wait to leave and get a job.

I disagree. I mean, later on in liofe you'll have to worry about find a job and keep it, pay the house, the car, the kids, etc. etc.

All I do now is mess around and have fun.

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I thought that too but college brings better stuff. Trust me. Specially if you get a year off between high school and college

Nope, no year in between for me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey guys, I finished High-school on friday. Passed my final exams and now I am off to enjoy a summer full of alcohol and party!

Good luck for those who still have to pass their exams.

Off to get a beer........

keep enjoying ur last dyas in the school as i did.

Yeah sure.. i miss a lot of friends i had in the school and lots of precious moments.... but life goes on,,and with that.. new adventures and tests comes too.

I enjoyed a lot my school days...at the points i have no regrets!! specially in my last year..

but i have to admit that now im having even more fun ;)

OP
    A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    True. I was enjoying my last school days, as the teachers are suddenly very nice to you and want to act like a teenager. Whatever, I had a lot of fun on the "final exam" party, when I came home at 5:00 in the morning and at the party, we where singing songs like "Why can't we be friends", which was great fun. As you said Hydde: The fun has just began........

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I disagree. I mean, later on in liofe you'll have to worry about find a job and keep it, pay the house, the car, the kids, etc. etc.

All I do now is mess around and have fun.
    Well, all I do now is mess about and have fun too. The difference being I got more money now do spend than I ever had whilst at school, plus I can drink and all that legally rather than having to get someone that looks old to go to the shop :howler:

The worries about house/kids etc aren't going to hit me for a good few years yet; once they do I'm sure I'll wish I was back at school though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)