• Pandev

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm afraid he's our fourth striker.
How have we jumped to that conclusion? It's pre-season, I think to be fair, we need to see how everybody gets it on. I dont think Amauri's done anything notable last season to give Ferrara any pre-concieved notions. If Trez gets no guarantees, then I'm afraid nobody should. Everybody must be given their share of fight for their positions.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How have we jumped to that conclusion? It's pre-season, I think to be fair, we need to see how everybody gets it on. I dont think Amauri's done anything notable last season to give Ferrara any pre-concieved notions. If Trez gets no guarantees, then I'm afraid nobody should. Everybody must be given their share of fight for their positions.
You're right, I think they should be given an equal chance and that includes DP. No exceptions to the rule.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We? I jumped to this conclusion based on my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)