Good old Luciano Moggi in TV debate. He's back!! (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
As long as the Italian FIGC continues to ignore the illegal acts of other clubs and allow Inter to spy and to falsify its finances, then I am all for bringing Moggi back once his ban expires.

OP
Diego

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    hm... Anyway he is like a bull in any debate:) Seems like the others like him too:) I don't think he has done more wrong than Inter and Milan!!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    :agree:in Belgium we have an expression " Raging like an elephant in a porceline cupboard" Moggi reminds me of that. He stepped on too many toes and was used as a scapegoat. He won't be back but I agree that others have probably done the same or even worse without punishment.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Forza Moggi! :tup:

He understood the conspiracy talk around him.

Just yesterday I was reading a late chapter again in A Season In Verona where, in 2001, the Bari owner is all ticked off that two of his guys got carded against Brescia and thus had to miss their date against Juve -- suggesting it was all planned with Juve having the referees in their pocket. Moggi, wallowing in all the bullshit accusations piled on Juve, replied with a sly, "Just two? We had asked for more."

:lol2:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Forza Moggi! :tup:

He understood the conspiracy talk around him.

Just yesterday I was reading a late chapter again in A Season In Verona where, in 2001, the Bari owner is all ticked off that two of his guys got carded against Brescia and thus had to miss their date against Juve -- suggesting it was all planned with Juve having the referees in their pocket. Moggi, wallowing in all the bullshit accusations piled on Juve, replied with a sly, "Just two? We had asked for more."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)