Good news from bettiga (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Expect more Juve signings Tuesday 24 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are still planning to make additions to their squad before the transfer window closes.

"We have put together a very strong group of players and we are ready to improve it," Vice-president Roberto Bettega told the Tuttosport newspaper.

"Our market operations are not over. We can still do something even if we have already spent more than anyone to bring in Kapo, Chiellini, Emerson and Zebina."

Critics claim that the Old Lady need a new central defender given their difficulties at the back last season.

"Everyone is aware that we conceded 42 goals last term but I think that was down to the general form of the squad which was lower than expected," added the legend.

"That is why we decided to bring in Fabio Capello as boss because he is good at getting players back to their best."

The former Italian international is looking for Fabrizio Miccoli (pictured) and Alex Del Piero to live up to their potential.

"We have great belief in Miccoli," he added. "This is the year where he must take that next step in quality.

"Del Piero? He seems very calm to me and I hope that he has an outstanding season for us."

Bettega’s final thoughts were dedicated to Wednesday’s Champions’ League tie at Djungarden.

"It will be tough in Sweden so we will have to play a perfect game," concluded the Bianconeri official.

:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I often hear that stuff, but we are still waiting for new players...

But its nice to hear that they have faith in Miccoli!! I hope Capello has the same faith in him!!

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
although i am a big fans of del Piero, i still think sometimes we should drop him and give the chance to Miccoli. his overall performence is better DP on the field.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
He has a very very good point in this:
--------------------------

"Everyone is aware that we conceded 42 goals last term but I think that was down to the general form of the squad which was lower than expected," added the legend.

"That is why we decided to bring in Fabio Capello as boss because he is good at getting players back to their best."

Aug 26, 2003
yeah good news i only hope that we make good deal, cause i don't want to lose a player like Appiah! (we have already given away Maresca and Brighi)!!

so hopefully we are doing the right thing!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
bettega should be a more credible source than what we've been getting recently:)
oh, now even you admit it... :D Anyway, this is getting better and better... Forza Bettega!! :thumb:

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    We need new players if we qualified or not , we are weaker than milan , inter :(

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    We need new players if we qualified or not , we are weaker than milan , inter :(
    i know we NEED new players and i HOPE we will get some even if we do not qualified (plzz dont let this happend god), BUT what i mean is that we wont get any players because we dont have enough money to go out and buy some players, that is "if we dont qualified"...! u get it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)